Police Tickets

MadSmea

@McGalcri thank you for the input and I think it's a really good idea.

Having undercover moderators driving the roads would catch a lot of people out. 

Only down side to it I can see is the complaints they would get for being unfair even though how I see it it's 100% fair as they should have been following the rules regardless no moderators  being around.

Madsmea

UTL C.E.O

Hi Mate :=)

The TruckersMP family has more than 2.5 million players and as the day goes on, our audience grows.  there are a lot of players In-Game who play to throw stress, play for fun, players who play to enjoy.. and this is a lot of players are available in some unique pleasure. each player must read our rules verbatim before playing Multiplayer and our rules are already available in almost all languages. If some players continue to make these mistakes even after reading these rules, then the problem is that the person is not on our side. some players try to play Multiplayer without reading any rules and that's what makes it worse. In short, I mean 2.5 million players to avoid punishment for not reading the rules to prevent this person to give a warning is really a bit of nonsense. If the person plays this game without reading the any rules, then he/she must endure the punishment because he must read our rules.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

5 minutes ago, Tomukas37 said:

Hi :=)

The TruckersMP family has more than 2.5 million players and as the day goes on, our audience grows.  there are a lot of players In-Game who play to throw stress, play for fun, players who play to enjoy.. and this is a lot of players are available in some unique pleasure. each player must read our rules verbatim before playing Multiplayer and our rules are already available in almost all languages. If some players continue to make these mistakes even after reading these rules, then the problem is that the person is not on our side. some players try to play Multiplayer without reading any rules and that's what makes it worse. In short, I mean 2.5 million players to avoid punishment for not reading the rules to prevent this person to give a warning is really a bit of nonsense. If the person plays this game without reading the any rules, then he must endure the punishment because he must read our rules.

I agree.

8 hours ago, Madsmea said:

@McGalcri thank you for the input and I think it's a really good idea.

Having undercover moderators driving the roads would catch a lot of people out. 

Only down side to it I can see is the complaints they would get for being unfair even though how I see it it's 100% fair as they should have been following the rules regardless no moderators  being around.

Yeah, I also see it totally 100% fair even funny to see a real event road hahaha!!! The thing totally 100% unfair is for those drivers we love to SIMULATE in a simulator a real behaviour (more or less, lets be honest hehe, sometimes a bit more speed is normal, but always under safety driving of course) its to meet a Troll ramming, pushing, blocking and not only that... after asking in good manners What happens? Why you do that? only hear laughts and coarse language... not fair at all.

7 hours ago, Tomukas37 said:

Hi Mate :=)

The TruckersMP family has more than 2.5 million players and as the day goes on, our audience grows.  there are a lot of players In-Game who play to throw stress, play for fun, players who play to enjoy.. and this is a lot of players are available in some unique pleasure. each player must read our rules verbatim before playing Multiplayer and our rules are already available in almost all languages. If some players continue to make these mistakes even after reading these rules, then the problem is that the person is not on our side. some players try to play Multiplayer without reading any rules and that's what makes it worse. In short, I mean 2.5 million players to avoid punishment for not reading the rules to prevent this person to give a warning is really a bit of nonsense. If the person plays this game without reading the any rules, then he/she must endure the punishment because he must read our rules.

I think I not mentioned, my idea is just about those main roads, for example the highway between Calais and Frankurt and surroundings. I understand we are A LOT of people (YAY!) driving around and not easy to control all areas, but the more dangerous areas I think its possible, and I maybe even funny for the mods/admins hehehe.

@McGalcri You got things wrong. Ingame reporting only works once, if you report someone for trolling, other people can try to report that same player, but they'll receive a message "The player has already been reported", so there's nothing like 10-15 reports at once on a player, only the first one, until the 10 minutes timeout ends and then he/she can be reported again. Another problem is that ingame reports are sent by hundreds per minute, there's no way that GMs can see them all in time. The idea about using GMs as "undercover", with unmarked trucks can seem fine, but then they would not be attending ingame reports. That's why website reports are the real solution. It's almost the same thing, only instead of some undercover GMs, there are (or could be) hundreds of players doing exactly that: Getting evidence on trolls to get them banned. And website reports are always dealt with, sooner or later. Added advantage, there are no "blind spots", I've sent reports on players all around the map and they were always attended, a group of undercover GMs patrolling the most dangerous areas would leave all other areas at risk. Trolls would learn soon enough and move away to keep doing their thing somewhere else, they don't care about the place, as long as there's someone to mess with.

Another thing you got wrong, when you find a troll, NEVER speak to him, NEVER swear at him, NEVER insult him. That's what they're looking for. Of course they laugh, they got what they wanted. Best thing to do is ignore them, stop and let then bore, or if they keep pushing, just disconnect. After getting video evidence, of course. That's why I said that tickets or warnings won't ever work with certain people, only bans will. And for this, legit players need to help by recording and reporting the trolls, there's no other way to lower their numbers (not to get rid of them, because that's impossible, there will always be more joining the MP).

Last advice, if you really are into simulation, try different servers. They may be under-populated, but at least you won't have to worry about those ****** that play in EU#2 just to ruin other players' gametime. EU#3 is the same as EU#2, only without cars (and we all know that trolls are more into driving cars, since they are perfect weapons with the exaggerated acceleration and weight). EU#1 has 110 Km/h speed limit and no cars, I've been using this server for several months and never found a troll.

9 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

@McGalcri You got things wrong. Ingame reporting only works once, if you report someone for trolling, other people can try to report that same player, but they'll receive a message "The player has already been reported", so there's nothing like 10-15 reports at once on a player, only the first one, until the 10 minutes timeout ends and then he/she can be reported again. Another problem is that ingame reports are sent by hundreds per minute, there's no way that GMs can see them all in time. The idea about using GMs as "undercover", with unmarked trucks can seem fine, but then they would not be attending ingame reports. That's why website reports are the real solution. It's almost the same thing, only instead of some undercover GMs, there are (or could be) hundreds of players doing exactly that: Getting evidence on trolls to get them banned. And website reports are always dealt with, sooner or later. Added advantage, there are no "blind spots", I've sent reports on players all around the map and they were always attended, a group of undercover GMs patrolling the most dangerous areas would leave all other areas at risk. Trolls would learn soon enough and move away to keep doing their thing somewhere else, they don't care about the place, as long as there's someone to mess with.

Another thing you got wrong, when you find a troll, NEVER speak to him, NEVER swear at him, NEVER insult him. That's what they're looking for. Of course they laugh, they got what they wanted. Best thing to do is ignore them, stop and let then bore, or if they keep pushing, just disconnect. After getting video evidence, of course. That's why I said that tickets or warnings won't ever work with certain people, only bans will. And for this, legit players need to help by recording and reporting the trolls, there's no other way to lower their numbers (not to get rid of them, because that's impossible, there will always be more joining the MP).

Last advice, if you really are into simulation, try different servers. They may be under-populated, but at least you won't have to worry about those ****** that play in EU#2 just to ruin other players' gametime. EU#3 is the same as EU#2, only without cars (and we all know that trolls are more into driving cars, since they are perfect weapons with the exaggerated acceleration and weight). EU#1 has 110 Km/h speed limit and no cars, I've been using this server for several months and never found a troll.

Oh Fernando! I see you get me wrong in several things hehehehe.

About several reports on a player, I mean my mini-group meet the same guy in several days, and each report always has that response "No action...." 

As I said, "after asking in good manners what happens", this mean after he trolled me several times blocking and pushing me, I finished for ask to him in good manners, I did not insult him or shout at him or whatever, that was his response to the question "what happens?" hehehehe.

The biggest problem, you must be a really really fast for pressing TAB key, right click for moving cursor to the multiplayer window, search for his ID (if you has lucky and time for read his ID) then click in report, search the checkbox with the appropiate option... of course all these steps while you driving, If you pull over in the highway with traffic behind for to do this... you will hear more screams from behind with funny words to you for stopping for no reason (it happened)

Another thing, not everybody have a full end up computer able to RECORD and PLAY, like my toaster PC, I need to drop down a lot of graphics features for to play so... I barely can read names/IDs while moving. 

So your recomendantion (Im really overwhelmed) is to stop, or disconect, or try another server?? Do you see that fair? really? 

Excuse my poor english, hehehe, probably I explained wrong. Sorry compañero!

21 hours ago, McGalcri said:

Even reporting that player from some others drivers with me

This is why I understood that you were speaking about several reports at the same time, sorry for the misunderstanding.

About "asking in good manners", what I was trying to say is that you should avoid any interactions with the troll, some people will react like you, some others will react with insults or swearing, others will try to ram back or block the troll's way... Any of these reactions are what trolls want to see, it's what makes them happy, proof that they are actually succeeding and that's why it's best to not react at all.

About the reports, there's no need to be fast if someone is trolling you and/or your friends, the troll will try to make as damage as possible, giving enough time to open the TAB (which I wouldn't need because I always play with the TAB window opened) and if the troll is ramming or blocking you, you'll end up stopped, the trolls I found, I never had to report them while driving, I was blocked against the guardrail or flipped sideways after being rammed. If someone is really trolling you, the chances that you'll be able to keep driving are very low. If your machine is not capable of recording video evidence, even better reason to avoid the troll server (EU#2) and/or the most crowded areas (Calais-Duisburg and most of central Europe). Simply because you are defenseless. This and my perception that you feel very annoyed by trolls is what made me suggest to try different servers. Of course it's not fair, but it's the only solution that worked for me. And my PC can record gameplay video in 1080p and 30FPS without having to lower the graphic settings. Only I prefer to do my drives peacefully instead of having to report 4-5 people after every job. Since I switched to the EU#1 server I haven't needed to send one single report.

32 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

This is why I understood that you were speaking about several reports at the same time, sorry for the misunderstanding.

About "asking in good manners", what I was trying to say is that you should avoid any interactions with the troll, some people will react like you, some others will react with insults or swearing, others will try to ram back or block the troll's way... Any of these reactions are what trolls want to see, it's what makes them happy, proof that they are actually succeeding and that's why it's best to not react at all.

About the reports, there's no need to be fast if someone is trolling you and/or your friends, the troll will try to make as damage as possible, giving enough time to open the TAB (which I wouldn't need because I always play with the TAB window opened) and if the troll is ramming or blocking you, you'll end up stopped, the trolls I found, I never had to report them while driving, I was blocked against the guardrail or flipped sideways after being rammed. If someone is really trolling you, the chances that you'll be able to keep driving are very low. If your machine is not capable of recording video evidence, even better reason to avoid the troll server (EU#2) and/or the most crowded areas (Calais-Duisburg and most of central Europe). Simply because you are defenseless. This and my perception that you feel very annoyed by trolls is what made me suggest to try different servers. Of course it's not fair, but it's the only solution that worked for me. And my PC can record gameplay video in 1080p and 30FPS without having to lower the graphic settings. Only I prefer to do my drives peacefully instead of having to report 4-5 people after every job. Since I switched to the EU#1 server I haven't needed to send one single report.

I understand your point of view, but Im in Eu2 server because I like to drive with traffic, and more if that traffic are real drivers. For going to another server and driving alone... I prefer single player. This is why Im in TruckersMP, for meeting another real drivers around, not for driving alone :D 

My idea is exactly due some drivers like me, with limited resources for making evidences. And the example I posted before it's just an example, usually the trolls I meet are using high speeds and/or ghost mode, so no chance for report. I must say... I really rare report drivers, I understand there are others with really low experience and/or using keyboard (not easy to keep a lane) and because this I only report drivers when Im totally sure everything is intentionated. Also, I must say, there are TROLLs with keybinds or something, for instant F7+Enter so when acomplished his stuff, he can just teleport in just 1 second, so no time for to act checking ID and much less click and report hehe. 

Anyway, thanks for your suggestions compañero! :lol:

hello, :)

I see this ticked as a kick of the game it also clearly shows why he / she got kicked.

That does not mean that the ticked idea is a bad idea.
what I want to see is that you can see his kick reason, so that someone else knows yes this is not allowed so they can learn the mistakes of others.

unfortunately not everyone reads the rules.

I think that the cops of the game could give fines and appear to players equal a traffic ticket. I find these ideas interesting

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Dear @Madsmea

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for community.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and Moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived