Ban appeal

Johnas2

Question

12 answers to this question

Dear @Johnas2

Some great answers have been given,has your problem been solved?

Please let us know!

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized. 

I await your return!

• Upvote 1

Hello, 

You can get an Ban even when your aren't online actually. Another User can report you on our Website, an Website Report always takes some days till someone deals with this Report. 

That's maybe the Reason why you think you didn't play at this time when i issued the Ban. Anyway, you can check the Evidence who got added to the Ban Reason. 

If you still think you haven't play on our Servers and think someone else played on your Account then i need to remind you on our Rules. 

§1.1 - Account

You are responsible for your own account. When rules are being broken, we will punish the account that broke them, no matter who was playing at that time.

You can read our Rules at http://truckersmp.com/rules 

If you want to create an Feedback Ticket then please follow this Guide: 

http://truckersmp.com/feedback

Greetings Bonnm :) 

@Johnas2 Greetings!

You can appeal you ban but to apply for moderator you need to follow the requirements:

· Have good knowledge of TruckersMP and the rules

· Must be a member of TruckersMP for at least 12 months

· Must be registered on the TruckersMP forum for at least one month

· No bans within the last 12 months

· Must have no more than 3 bans

· Active on the forum

· Must have overall good behaviour, which includes in-game, forum, Discord and our official social media pages

· Language skills - English is necessary; being bilingual will be an advantage.

· Good communication skills

· Resilient, active and flexible

· Ability to work within a team and on your own at times

· Eager to learn and progress your knowledge

· Organised and adaptive

· Be able to accept constructive criticism

· Previous experience is an advantage, but not a necessity

"Bans remain active one year in the TruckersMP history"

Hope your question is solved, have a nice day!!!! ^^

Hello there,

If you have appealed your ban before, then you can do it again if it was declined. However, do not expect your ban to be removed, as a ban is a ban, and it will not be removed just because you want to join the team. If you would like to talk about this with higher staff, then follow the link above (feedback) - management may remove your ban, although I'm not sure how that works.

Don't expect much from it, though. Again, a ban is a ban, you broke the rules, and you were punished for that.

Let us know if you have any more questions,

Frosty.

You can be banned at a moment when you were not playing. Example: you go today for a ride, for whatever reasons you cause an accident, some other player records video and sends a web report. That web report can take several days to be solved and if it results in a ban, you would be banned several days after the incident, even if you had not played again since then.

You don't have to play the game in order to get banned. It could've been a report from another player/user which then got you banned afterwards.

Proving that you weren't playing at the time you got banned won't help you.

Dear @Johnas2

As your topic has been inactive for 3 days  since the last reply,due to this i will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics

If you still need any further help of this problem,feel free ro DM me or other  support team members,we will open it again

Thanks  for all participation!

Thanks you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello,

As this topic has been inactive for a further 2 days, I will now be moving it to unsolved. Don't hesitate to create a new topic in the future if you need any further help or contact the Support team directly - https://truckersmp.com/support/

//locked + moved to unsolved

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x