MODS FOR TRUCKERSMP MULTIPLAYER

Hello, @CargoBulls 

Mod Rules:

• You will be able to use your saved game that you have edited with modes only in Multiplayer. All other modes will be disabled.
  • The warning light cannot be attached to the front of the vehicle. (For example, it is forbidden to install a warning light on the front guard bars of the vehicle.)
  • It is forbidden to install a large amount of warning light. (It is forbidden to disregard the warning light amount allowed by the game without editing the registered game file.)
  • Modes that extend or change the truck are prohibited. It is forbidden to drive and use the hitbox on the dorsa.
  • Only car parts / accessories for cars, only truck parts / accessories for trucks and trailer parts / accessories may be used only for trucks. There are no exceptions.
  • Only the game moderators can use the police accessories in the car.
  • Your vehicle must be functional. (Do not remove anything except the main body and wheels.)

Permitted Sample Modes:

• You can use the 750 HP Volvo engine in other vehicles.
  • Trailer can also use special colors or loads. (The vehicle's hitbox needs to be changed.)
  • You can change the weight of the shaft. (For example, you can prepare 75 or 125 ton flats for '' Challenge ''). Weight with 0 (zero) tone is not accepted.
  • You can use other modes that follow the above rules.

Some Allowed Modes: Please make sure that all the modes you use before entering the multi-game are in compliance with these rules. You are responsible for the modes you use. This is not an official endorsement. These sites are some of the known sites that meet our guidelines. The list may not be completely up to date. You may be penalized if you use any mode that does not comply with the above rules. If you have any questions about this, you can ask in the Help section.
You can advise us that any site in the list does not comply with the rules or that a site can be added. This way we can update the list.

Just now, Phonyang said:

Hi, i cant use  this mod. I tried install it but they i try use it im go to ETS> Mods and im cant active this mod, because of version. Maybe u can help? 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, don't hesitate to PM me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived