If you could add 1 thing to ETS2 what would that be?

Beau.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/16/2018 at 2:25 PM, White Wolf. said:

Something like a tow System so other Peoples can help the others out if they are stuck,

so like the help person could send the stuck person an invite to help what is more usefull

after the new update was out with F7 + enter what means cancel the Delivery for external contracts.

But SCS has no control over the MP, I would love to see them partner up to implement though.

Hi, my name is Jonas.

On 11/16/2018 at 1:22 PM, [RLC CEO] John Marston said:

Imagine yourself as the CEO of SCS Software. You could add or change anything you want. What would you add to the game?  :)

Personally I would add busses, creating your own skins on trucks and trailers and a new racing mode with special racing trucks and with a special race track. :wub:

I wouldn't disagree with your view of busses, but its Euro "Truck" Simulator not bus. ;)

I would like to be able to Freeroam. For example to be able to do things that we normally do in Real Life: leave the truck,walk,eat,drink,shop etc. :D 
It would be so much realistic and better if that would be implemented one day in the game by SCS.
Even if they don't add it anytime, ETS2 is still and will be the best game of all time for me.

14 hours ago, SalePro said:

I would like to be able to Freeroam. For example to be able to do things that we normally do in Real Life: leave the truck,walk,eat,drink,shop etc. :D 
It would be so much realistic and better if that would be implemented one day in the game by SCS.
Even if they don't add it anytime, ETS2 is still and will be the best game of all time for me.

Alaskan Anything Simulator by PlayWay is for you, indie that tries to sound serious but fails at its Steam page description. "Coming to Steam, Switch and AppStore!". You gotta pre order, mate!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I have two and I cant choose. I would either add a role-play sort of server. Where you could be traffic officer, police officer and border agents and stop and fine people. Its a shame only admins get police cars. We need a server were anyone can become police. Or maybe to have an option to get out of your truck and get into someone elses' truck for a sort of ride along.

13 hours ago, bidner said:

I would keep coming out with new updates, whether it's map changes (they do this, but only every so often), new trucks, trailers, new cargo, etc. Just overall keeping the game drawing players in via new content. I also would experiment with new vehicles, maybe even motorcycles would be cool. B)

I think that motorcycles wouldn’t have the right physics o work properly and also. Everyone would ram you off the road. 

Dear [RLC CEO] John Marston,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived