If you could add 1 thing to ETS2 what would that be?

Beau.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/16/2018 at 2:25 PM, White Wolf. said:

Something like a tow System so other Peoples can help the others out if they are stuck,

so like the help person could send the stuck person an invite to help what is more usefull

after the new update was out with F7 + enter what means cancel the Delivery for external contracts.

Hell yeah! I was thinking about a new component in the Truck shop. Once added, you just park in front of your stuck friend and using F7 a button for Tow. Your friend will recieve the Tow request, you can accept or not (for avoid others tow you without permision when you went to pee hehehehe). 

This would be really useful when a bad guy meet a convoy and one poor member of the convoy meet the grass on a side (really often) So all convoy will not need to wait or change the route or anything, just a friend with tow system installed, park the trailer and start the rescue! 

I really like this idea!! +1

If I worked for SCS firstly I would make more country roads because the highways get boring sometimes and also I would make it so that doubles are allowed in their actual countries rather than just Scandinavia because apparently most of Europe does legally allow for double trailers though I think they have to stay under a certain length which is apparently shorter than Scandinavia

On 11/16/2018 at 2:25 PM, White Wolf. said:

Something like a tow System so other Peoples can help the others out if they are stuck,

so like the help person could send the stuck person an invite to help what is more usefull

after the new update was out with F7 + enter what means cancel the Delivery for external contracts.

or maybe you can have one of these and earn a living of of   towing people? 

image.png

On 11/17/2018 at 12:25 AM, White Wolf. said:

A tow system is a great idea, when having a convoy you could also have some sort of tow vehicle as well as someone with a pilot car and there are already truck mods that are tow trucks too: recovery-truck-460x260.jpg

I would like to be able to get out of my truck not everywhere just in cirtain areas in addition a needs system for example,

Your driving down to motorway and you notice your hungry and you need to toilet so you notice a service Station so you pull in park your truck and get out and head into the Station to go to the toilet and grab a bite to eat. Then you can do an inspection on your truck making sure everthing is tied down and your trailer is hitched properly then you get back in your truck and drive away.

6 hours ago, Newo said:

I would like to add more type of roads, this actual map is empty. It needs more district roads and more hills, I think that is only a low percentage of hills. And make physics of trucks more realistic.

Thats a good idea. Id like to see that as well but expanding on that id like to see more back roads maybe areas where you can only fit one truck and maybe a car but it would br a tight fit. If you were to meet a truck comming the other way one of you would have to reverse to the nearest pull in

Archived