If you could add 1 thing to ETS2 what would that be?

Beau.

I think - even if it's hard to script and so on - i would create the function to exit the truck as person (Even to walk on a radius of 1 kilometer) and e.g. couple the trailer cables per hand and take fuel etc by hand, eventually i would add the function to buy some accessoires at petrol station and so on :)

ETS 2 Trucker since: November 2, 2012

TMP Trucker since: December 13, 2014
TMP-Forums Member since: February 6, 2016
TMP Staff since: January 24, 2019

909352999_role_RetiredTeamMember.png.778

76561198117916779.pngAddFriend.png

https://twitch.tv/robin_tmp

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 16.11.2018 at 16:22, [RLC CEO] John Marston said:

Kendinizi SCS Yazılımının CEO'su olarak hayal edin. İstediğiniz herhangi bir şeyi ekleyebilir veya değiştirebilirsiniz. Oyuna ne eklersiniz?  :)

Şahsen, kamyonlara ve römorklara kendi derilerinizi yaratarak, özel yarış arabalarıyla ve özel bir yarış pistiyle yeni bir yarış modu yaratacağım. : WUB:

this is not very good :/ because we're playing truck game not race game :D

I would like to have a creep feature like in most automatic vehicles/trucks. When you let your foot off the brake (using a wheel like the G29/G920) the truck would creep forward. If you gently apply the brakes all the way until your stopped, the truck will creep when you let off the brake but if you have to stop suddenly the truck won't creep when the brake is released.

On 11/21/2018 at 2:37 PM, hoop_de said:

Involve the driver more into the game. Let's say he needs not only to sleep but also to eat drink etc. Like a shop system at the petrol stations where you have to take care of your drivers status as a human being.

Well even i would add it to my idea:

On 11/19/2018 at 5:17 PM, Robin [GER] said:

I think - even if it's hard to script and so on - i would create the function to exit the truck as person (Even to walk on a radius of 1 kilometer) and e.g. couple the trailer cables per hand and take fuel etc by hand, eventually i would add the function to buy some accessoires at petrol station and so on :)

Greetings :P

ETS 2 Trucker since: November 2, 2012

TMP Trucker since: December 13, 2014
TMP-Forums Member since: February 6, 2016
TMP Staff since: January 24, 2019

909352999_role_RetiredTeamMember.png.778

76561198117916779.pngAddFriend.png

https://twitch.tv/robin_tmp

You know that is quite a interesting question, I would definetly add the Scania RJL pack as I think that is amazing and I would love it if I worked at SCS to make some more cars like a Land Rover as that is my favourite car. And yeh DannyB that is a very good idea! One other thing I would do is make a thing where you could actually park your truck up and walk around, being able to get out of your truck.

On 11/16/2018 at 3:24 PM, BlackSkill said:

I would update engine of ETS2 and ATS and make just one game from this 2 games, so It will be Trucks Simulator instead of ETS2 and ATS.

I would call it World Of Trucks. :D I think SCS will make the next game with this title. The problem would be the truck types I think American trucks will be harder to drive in Eu's narrow roads.

[Edited]

Personally I would want one of two things. Older truck options (Volvo F series, Scania LK, Benz AGL, DAF CF, FIAT FNM, etc... just to name a few mods that already exist), of course I think this comes down to licensing rights which may prove difficult. But for those into J-class trucking or vintage vehicles, it would be nice to see more diversity on the roads. The next thing would be extremely technical roads. Realistic drop offs that are impossible to recover from, 3-point switchbacks, and dirt/snow roads that change grip characteristics (these currently exist and would work with some fine tuning) single lane off road passes, etc. 

A towing feature as someone mentioned before would be amazing, especially one that works as well as the one in a very particular off-roading game most of you will know about. Honestly though given the current SCS engine I think such contact between two trucks would quite literally break the games parameters and send one if not both of them flying off-map. ;)

Archived