If you could add 1 thing to ETS2 what would that be?

Beau.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, IpilkAlaus said:

Make the map 1:1

That would be very cool man, but it will be very hard to implement this in the game. :)

3 minutes ago, BlackSkill said:

I would update engine of ETS2 and ATS and make just one game from this 2 games, so It will be Trucks Simulator instead of ETS2 and ATS.

That sound as a very good idea BlackSkill, but I think this would be a VERY big task to do. But I would love to see this. :)

4 minutes ago, White Wolf. said:

Something like tow System so other Peoples can help the others out if they are stuck,

so like the help person could send the stuck person an invite to help what is more usefull

after the new update was out with F7 + enter what means cancer the Delivery for external contracts.

A Tow System would be very cool haha. It would add something completely new and fresh. Imagine people towing other players ingame, so much fun! :D

I would love to see this happen, a very good and orginal idea @White Wolf. :wub:

1 minute ago, NickThe0ne said:

BDF/Tandem Trucks

Yes! I have been thinking about this aswell for a very long time ever since Scandinavia DLC came out. I really hope that SCS will add this to the game. In my opinion this is a very realistic idea! Can't wait for this to happen! :D

1 minute ago, BlackSkill said:

Also, I think partnership between TruckersMP and SCS will make this game much better and finally we'll be able to have good fps :D 

Yes ofcourse that would be awesome! I think TMP and SCS together would be such a great partnership. I think this would really make Multiplayer alot better, and get the game to the next step. Great idea! :wub:

9 minutes ago, [RLC CEO] John Marston said:

I think the Ford truck looks very funny!

I agree. :lol:

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

well first  I would improve the trailer balance issue second I would add option where you can write a text with logo of your vtc and etc third one is adding driver license system so this way there will be less crazy drivers and rule breakers:)

9 minutes ago, Husky_06 said:

well first  I would improve the trailer balance issue second I would add option where you can write a text with logo of your vtc and etc third one is adding driver license system so this way there will be less crazy drivers and rule breakers:)

I hope / think that SCS will fix the trailer balance issue in 1.33. And i agree with you with having your own text / logo for VTC's, but ofcourse this would mean that SCS has to accept the logo's you use IMO. Having a driving license system would very very usefull. Something like what Scania Simulator had back in the day! :)

10 minutes ago, -Daniel- said:

Definitely swap bodies! Like shown on the KRONE DLC Banner :)

TcgcADh.jpg

That looks exactly the same ;) Hopefully this wil com very soon! :)

Archived