ETS 2 MP/ Do you like to play

I enjoy playing it, but only with other people unless I’m on C-D road. I’ve been playing the game for 3 years so after about 1 I got bored of driving alone and now I pretty much always drive with friends. I think the issue is trying to keep the majority of players playing for a longer time for ETS as it does get boring for most people, I think SCS are helping this by bringing out regular map expansions, which is promising. I’m terms of my current games list, I think I would put ETS2/TMP top because I’m currently really enjoying the game more than ever.

I kinda like multiplayer but there are so many braindead idiot drivers and the in game report system doesn't do jack **** and even website reports get denied for no good reason. Most of the time my reports that got denied because they didn't crash into anyone but they are still breaking the rules and causing dangerous situations for everyone. For example, overtaking on CD road is against the rules but if you report someone for it and even if they just nearly miss oncoming traffic they are not banning for that because they didn't crash. Because of that, I have been playing a lot of singleplayer with promods, rusmap, other great map mods, and many other mods that really improve gameplay. AI still screws up and I end up crashing into them sometimes but they are certainly better than turks in multiplayer. Multiplayer just doesn't have mods though so the vanilla game can get boring after awhile even if you get to play with real people. I join the public convoys every time though because I love how people are so well behaved in them and that's something you can only see once a month.

It's still early and there is a massive rant already in this thread. I feel like eating popcorn.

To answer your question, yes, it is my favorite game, I've got almost 1000 hours on Steam as of right now (although I've only bought the lagal version last year and before that I played on a pirated version since its' release in 2012, so it's at least 2000hrs when you add that). Multiplayer, despite its flaws, has massively improved my experience. It really makes a difference passing a truck and knowing that it's a real player and not AI. Trolling - less so, but that's expected anyway.

Yes, I like to play. Sometimes I don't play for a few days because of the trolls, because it's so frustrating.

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

1 hour ago, StatelyMouse said:

I would play this game until i fall asleep on my wheel honestly.

Probably not a good idea :D

I do like ETS2MP a lot, but without a doubt my favourite game is definitely The Witcher 3 with all DLCs.

Archived