Show Off Your Best Save Edited Trucks

ItsCodyyTM

All my screenshots accidentally got deleted, but here's a photo that I recovered. I like it when there's not too much going on on my truck, ex. too much chrome, too many lights/markers and so on. I've been thinking about also adding one beacon on each side of the roof which look like they're pasted directly on the plastic. Because of my paint job I am not able to put a painted hi/lobar or bullbar unfortunately.

I do all my save editing the hard way with no mod assistance.

0EC15417A0ADB4D195E752BCFEF3F073438AA5D4

APPEAL A BAN  -  TMP RULES  -  SUPPORT

I couldn't not comment on this topic, nice to see the favorite trucks of other save editors. Save editing by hand will always give the best results in my experience over using AC, however the point of AC was not for experienced save editors; it was made primarily for those who want to start with truck modding for MP but don't know how to save edit yet.

This is my truck, created back in August 2016 and has barely changed since then. It is still my main vehicle; its the one I used in the 2016 and 2017 Christmas convoys as well as for other events.

IViVvOQ.png

It was never intended to look like a showtruck - the intention was a workhorse with only what it needs; no sideskirts, simple roofbar, basic bullbar (no chrome mesh). The only changes its had since it was created have been paints (VTCs and Christmas paints for the convoys) and a change from LHD to RHD.

I also have a 2nd similar vehicle, however this is the more showtruck version - even though its not too different, it has some more stuff than the main one:

r1KfsuA.png

This truck doesn't get used as much as it used to now though.

Both trucks were originally paired with an ETS1 Reefer trailer with Thermo King cooler - since version 1.30 they both used the old "crowd" curtain sider trailers, but now that those were also removed they have been been fitted with reefer doubles (main with a b-double, secondary with a normal double) that have been painted and equipped to resemble the ETS1 Reefers. 

Dear @CodyyIsMyName

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for community.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and Moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived