Winter Mod

.Bruno

Be patient, the latest information on '' Winter mode '' will be shared. Usually '' Winter Mode '' is open to everyone in December. No clear information about this can be given! The TMP team will be informed as soon as possible. Be patient^^

Pleasant regards

Kamer

Veteran Driver II

dcba905cdac6291ae8932f4fba24668b.png

role_veteran-ii1.png.ec521170e6dbabfa52c

You can communicate with me (:

I believe that the winter mod will come out after Baltic has been released (If that does happen this year) this I would assume would mainly be down to the fact that if they released it and then Baltic was released all the TMP team would have to do would be disable it while they updated the mod to all of the new textures in the Baltic DLC.

On 11/15/2018 at 6:45 PM, Bruno Barreto said:

How do I use the Winter Mod in ETS2MP?

In order to use the Winter Mod here on TruckersMP, you'll have to until approximately the end of December since it's around that period that we enable it.

Unfortunately, there's no other way to have it working before our Devs enable it.

Most likely, it will come around December 21-31 like it has the past few years...if the "Beyond the Baltic Sea" DLC doesn't come out before then. (The DLC coming out will require the winter mod to be worked on, which could take a while)

Archived