ATS populated route (yes is possible)

ManoDelta

Guys we know ETS2 have more player and the populated road is Calais-Duisburg, but I'm thinking, why we dont make the same on ATS?

If we use the same road, if some youtubers record their travels and the virtual companys make more events/convoys is possible to populated the ATS Server.

Follow me in this comparation:
ETS2 - Calais-Duisburg  have 490 Kilometers (304 Miles) of road and is super busy, people love that road.
ATS - Los Angeles > San Fransciso have 930 Kilometers (577 Miles) of roads and has a beautiful coastal landscape.

Some people complain about ATS have less road, but alot of player drive is C-D Road all the time, but the comparation shows we have more road to travel in ATS compared to ETS2-C-D-Road.

My suggestion is, lets use the Road 1 with priority road on ATS, look the list of city covered by this route (San Francisco, Oakland, Santa Cruz, Santa Maria, Oxnard and Los Angeles).

Yes is possible to populated ATS server, but we only make this real if the players accept this challenge.

Thank you for read my ideia, have fun, respect the traffic rules and drive safe. ;)

ETS2-C-D-Road.jpg

ATS-Los-Angeles-SanFrancisco-Road.jpg

4 hours ago, darkneon2002 said:

Why would you want to limit your experience in a game to just one area?
Enjoy the game to the fullest and drive in the entire map.

Creating a route like C-D will in the end become a hellhole just like the C-D route is and Europort was.

Is not limit the experience, when the players are free to drive around the entire map, I only suggest a way to populated ATS with a especific route, in my vision ATS players have more respect for the traffic rules than some ETS2 players how like to troll in C-D Road.

That route I suggest has alternative ways, like highway101 and highway 5 to improve the traffic, if people are afraid of a possible traffic jam on road 1.

If that route be populated, would it be a logistical problem for the game moderators?

I can see why it would be nice to have more players on ATS, but that will just pull some of the trolls over as well. I quite like ATS being a law abiding place where almost everyone sticks to at least the road rules if not speeds. Whereas if all the trolls get pulled across it'll just become a ramfest like C-D road is most of the time. 

• 2 weeks later...

I hope we get a popular route in ATS so it won't be so dead like it has been and we can drive with other players. You can only find a player every 5-10 minutes currently on most roads with only 300 player peak and separated servers. This is only possible if people actually play ATS more and we can get at least 1k players on ATS which will never happen unless SCS comes out with a huge update or DLC or we can make this thread very popular and people actually go with it. I do hope this happens because we need to revive ATSMP permanently and this seems like the only way to do it.

Europoort and the Calais-Duisburg route are part of the vanilla game, but attracted and still attract a huge amount of players.
Consequently, we can rule out with a reasonable certainty that a huge update or special DLC in ATS will permanently attract thousands of players.

I believe what attract players are - other players. Because frankly, the Calais-Duisburg route itself is nothing special.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear ManoDelta,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived