DLC Baltic price

ALCRY

Having checked the store database, it will most than likely be £13.49 as Scandinavia, France and Italia costed this at launch.

Obviously, this is depending upon which currency-dedicated Steam Store that you're buying from.

Most games on Steam tend to be more expensive in the Eurozone and Japan.

And they tend to be cheaper in countries of which have a large history of economic problems, such as Turkey and Argentina.

For reference, the cost of the Italia DLC in GBP (£) with the current autumn sale is £4.04, see the 'Converted Price' for as to how much cheaper it would be if I were buying in Turkey or Argentina:

Spoiler

dRFOaULJTxK_FydbPO9U1A.png

As opposed to USD (United States Dollar), I'd use GBP (Great British Pound) as a base given that the price has remained consistent through all map DLCs.

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

I think it will be around 18 euro's just like the other DLC's. That's around 20 US dollar.

Also, if you have the other map DLC's you can probably buy the Map Booster pack. This will give you a few dollars discount on the individual price of the DLC.  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there,

Seeing as the DLC has been out for around a week, everybody knows the prices, I will be moving this topic to the archive to ensure that only active discussions are left here.

If you have any other questions, feel free to drop me a message, I'll respond as soon as I can.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived