Loads lost

Hawkmusen

You gave the game a break of at least 2-3 hours, and again you have entered the game as a one-time jobs or others have not looked at loads everyone knows their solutions (except for beginners) Do we need to rest every time to get the loads on display.  Do you think this is a mistake? I think this is the error! What is your opinion?

1 minute ago, Mr. Kitty Kitty said:

Who? :/

I'm sorry, I miss understood you but, at the same time you asked a question^

Excuse me there is a question mark wrong

2 minutes ago, [IMPERIAL] ALCRY08 said:

I agree. But maybe they do not know about this problem?

If players do not object enough they don't think they fix it with a small update

4 minutes ago, [IMPERIAL] ALCRY08 said:

Just imagine how many bugs SCS software report every day.

Yeah, it's a separate subject, though.  But on the one hand think TruckersMP has 3 million people playing ETS 2 ;) don't think it would play too much without multiplayer DLC takes off every year and earns money We get players I personally have 80 DLCs in my ETS and ATS.  if players give so much money they should correct small errors

3 minutes ago, AirSociety said:

Yeah, it's a separate subject, though.  But on the one hand think TruckersMP has 3 million people playing ETS 2 ;) don't think it would play too much without multiplayer DLC takes off every year and earns money We get players I personally have 80 DLCs in my ETS and ATS.  if players give so much money they should correct small errors

Totally agree with you. We will wait for the ETS to be the most ideal game in terms of the absence of bugs:D

The game will be more beautiful with nice time as I said, SCS ignores minor errors maybe no one can not be perfect after all The game they produced with TruckersMP started playing ETS 2 60-70 DLC there is no multiplayer in the single player would not buy so much DLC I would not buy :D long story short SCS should correct minor errors when players are paid for

Maps beautiful yes best map i think italy map

The map of Russia will be new we will see it in the future 

5 minutes ago, [IMPERIAL] ALCRY08 said:

Yine de harikalar. Hataların çoğu hızlı bir şekilde düzeltiliyor

ProMods will be better as a map though  :)

21 minutes ago, AirSociety said:

The solution should not be too difficult, in my opinion, I think the simple SCS is at a capacity that can fix it :)<_< it is going to be a quality game but it should not be simple mistakes like this

Is not an SCS issue, its something to do with the sync and file edits that the MP mod does to your game. I dont think there will be a fix for it as this issue has been around for a very long time. It's a very minor issue and to me, it doesnt occur as much as it used to.

smol_size.png.d3544591bca137e20b2ec7bc6cbf68d2.png

Discord: discord.io/BringVTC    |    Bring Website: BringVTC.com

2 minutes ago, NickThe0ne said:

Is not an SCS issue, its something to do with the sync and file edits that the MP mod does to your game. I dont think there will be a fix for it as this issue has been around for a very long time. It's a very minor issue and to me, it doesnt occur as much as it used to.

Yeah, I know that. SCS or TruckersMP can fix it in the future TruckersMP with SCS if common <_<

11 minutes ago, AirSociety said:

The game will be more beautiful with nice time as I said, SCS ignores minor errors maybe no one can not be perfect after all The game they produced with TruckersMP started playing ETS 2 60-70 DLC there is no multiplayer in the single player would not buy so much DLC I would not buy :D long story short SCS should correct minor errors when players are paid for

Maps beautiful yes best map i think italy map

The map of Russia will be new we will see it in the future 

ProMods will be better as a map though  :)

A map of Russia, as far as I know, should be issued in early December of this year. Personally, I look forward to it. And about the DLC, I bought all the DLC that only exist in ETS2 and now I can not imagine how I would have been without them:D

7 minutes ago, NickThe0ne said:

Of course they will fix it. You just need to wait

Since the game has a single player, there is a synchronization problem. Then TruckersMP can fix developers by adjusting game hours everyone is playing multiplayer  very few people are playing in single player mode most of the gamers also play with modes such as sound modes, map modes, etc. 5 years ago when I first played the game I was playing :) @[IMPERIAL] ALCRY08  At the end of December, I heard that the map of Russia was coming. i look forward to coming out I hope it will be very nice

Archived