Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Kust1k__

Question

I need your help: I bought a garage in Scandinavia to buy a double trailer there. I bought the trailer, happy went back to his garage (in Berlin) have kept the trailer, and how you want to take the burden and there are loads only in Scandinavia. What to do so I can go all over the map with loads? I've seen people drive trailers like that around Germany. Help me please!

8 answers to this question

Hello Kust1k__,

You can buy double trailers and place them in any garage in Scandinavia. Then you have to go to the garage you already placed the trailer and take it. Then you can travel across the europe but i recommend you to check thread above for further information were you can take double trailers and were you can't, because if you enter restricted zone with double trailer such as Duisburg,Amsterdam and so on, you will be kicked from the server. Also if i remember correctly you can't take cargoes from europe except Scandiavia were they are allowed IRL. 

Kind Regards

• Like 1

Dear @Kust1k__

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days,because of inactivity,i will have to move this topic to Inavtive Topics

If you still need further assistance,feel free to DM me or other support team members,we will open it again

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hi all 

As this topic has been inactive for a further 2 days, I will now be moving it to unsolved. Don't hesitate tocreate a new topic in the future if you need any further help or contact the Support team directly -https://truckersmp.com/support/

//Locked & Moved to Unsolved