About, feedback

Scania X.

They are usually super fast (anything from 2h to 2-3 days) and give solid replies. Give them some time because they might be busy. Also, keep in mind that there might be other Feedback tickets as well which then will increase the time it takes for them to get to your specific ticket.

smol_size.png.d3544591bca137e20b2ec7bc6cbf68d2.png

Discord: discord.io/BringVTC    |    Bring Website: BringVTC.com

Hello Dear @Yxy^

I'd like to inform you about this. First of all, this has no clear time. Because everyone has a private life. And the feedback system is quite intense.  My first suggestion , wait calmly. This waiting period is on average 2 or 3 days. This number may increase or decrease. But it won't take long. Don't disturb anyone for your feedback. Have a nice day!

Best&Kind Regards

DarkOwl

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Yxy^,

Thank you for creating a topic for discussion, but the essence of the topic was to answer your question, which was done by our users and for which we thank them separately, so I close the topic and send it to the archive for organizing the forum.;)

/locked and moved to archive

Archived