What new trucks you think ATS will add?

ISX_15

Western Star. No idea exactly what models they'd be looking at, but its a prominent enough brand to be something they should be interested in. I'd say Mack trucks, but they aren't as big in Class 8 trucks anymore.

Freightliner can be added as my friends say above, I don't know unknown brands for not living in America. Well when the Freightliner will be added when added I'm not only talking about Freightliner, but only if the DLC will come to any DLC ATS if not DLC I think it will come after at least 1 year because at the end of the year each DLC comes out in both ETS 2 and ATS.

Hopefully they will add the Mack Anthem in the near future and maybe looking further forward I guess they may consider the Tesla, even the Cat CT660 if we were really lucky. As said above, Western Star is probably the next "big" brand that they will look at adding after the Freightliner and International trucks. But as always with SCS they will only add new trucks and probably won't consider any of the older trucks which in my opinion are the best.

4 hours ago, AirSociety said:

I think you're going to get a Volvo package modified package.

yeni kamyon gelmesi uzun zaman alir bence biraz daha gelistirirler suan zaten volvo special transport var belki dlc veya harita paketi cikar

On 11/13/2018 at 6:27 PM, ISX_15 said:

Intertrashional

What's wrong with International trucks? I've had 2 of them, a 1998 5600 quad axle dump and a 2003 9200.  Good trucks, inexpensive, and reliable.  Not the most quiet or comfortable but they get the job done.

I would bet we'll get the Mack Anthem next.  Still have a lot of Mack Visions running up and down the highways but we'll probably get the Anthem and possibly the Pinnacle.  I'm sure at some point we'll get Freightliners; probably Cascadia, and the 122SD would be great for the heavy hauls.  If we get Freightliners then Western Star probably won't be far behind.  I'd like to see some International trucks too.  Obviously the Lonestar, LT, Prostar, and I'd LOVE to see the 9900 make it into the game.  I always wanted a 9900 until I picked up my W9.

On 11/14/2018 at 6:03 PM, HAR_Sabre said:

What's wrong with International trucks? I've had 2 of them, a 1998 5600 quad axle dump and a 2003 9200.  Good trucks, inexpensive, and reliable.  Not the most quiet or comfortable but they get the job done.

I would bet we'll get the Mack Anthem next.  Still have a lot of Mack Visions running up and down the highways but we'll probably get the Anthem and possibly the Pinnacle.  I'm sure at some point we'll get Freightliners; probably Cascadia, and the 122SD would be great for the heavy hauls.  If we get Freightliners then Western Star probably won't be far behind.  I'd like to see some International trucks too.  Obviously the Lonestar, LT, Prostar, and I'd LOVE to see the 9900 make it into the game.  I always wanted a 9900 until I picked up my W9.

No hate against Freightliner or International, personally I dont have a opinion on International considering I never been in one, let alone driven one, but it's a little inside joke.
Would be nice to see a Prostar, and a Cascadia

Frozen Freight Transportation LLC.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear @ISX_15

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for community.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and Moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived