C-D road

Gilles03

On 11/22/2018 at 9:39 PM, [ConSecGroup] Dan said:

Personally I think it is all a combination of what people have said here. The thing is, it is a iconic route because of the amount of people on the road and so people want to go and 'add to that' I suppose in a sense, but also because it is a main route for destinations and deliveries. However it will take a while for everything to calm down! Thing is though, I was talking to a friend about this situation and we were contemplating why Duisburg and Calais seems to be the attraction. Because we thought that surely places like sea ports would be the most busiest, but no, CD road! Strange! Any thoughts?

For Calais Duisburg. It will cut off a nice part of highways for anyone going north of France/Belgium. It is a very quick route for people coming from or going to the UK. Let's also face it, some people drive that route just to be that extra traffic in all the chaos.

12 hours ago, Averazon said:

For Calais Duisburg. It will cut off a nice part of highways for anyone going north of France/Belgium. It is a very quick route for people coming from or going to the UK. Let's also face it, some people drive that route just to be that extra traffic in all the chaos.

True I suppose your right, but at the same time it is always chaos there, needs to be some sort of traffic management system in there. So busy!

17 hours ago, [ConSecGroup] Dan said:

True I suppose your right, but at the same time it is always chaos there, needs to be some sort of traffic management system in there. So busy!

Having a traffic management system could work but you will still have the problem of traffic jams. Honestly, it wouldn't take more than a few road adjustments to make sure people dont want to take this road and are forced to use the highway to go to the center of chaos, duisburg.

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 12:14 PM, Averazon said:

Having a traffic management system could work but you will still have the problem of traffic jams. Honestly, it wouldn't take more than a few road adjustments to make sure people dont want to take this road and are forced to use the highway to go to the center of chaos, duisburg.

Yeah I agree with you there

The D-C road is so popular because some youtuber the funny moment make driving there and some times synonymous in their videos want to come (which is why sometimes chaos on the track is when a well-known youtuber drives there long). And on the road you meet a lot of people, some like the traffic jam that arises there and therefore drive there. At that time it was the Europort, now it is the D-C road. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Dear @lil Gilles03

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for community.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and Moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived