Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

C-D road

Gilles03

Hello truckers,

Why do so many people use the C-D route? Sometimes there are over 500 people driving on this road and thats really dangerous. You can’t drive this whole road without taking any damage. Why are people still using this road instead of using other routes via the motorways? Service places (ex. in Calais, Lille, Duisburg, Brussels,...)  are most of the time filled with trucks and cars. I also noticed that the C-D road is only so busy in the EU 2 server. In other servers there is almost nobody. Does anybody have ideas to convince people to drive in other countries like France or Switzerland instead of doing jobs around Calais and Duisburg? Please leave your suggestions below!

Happy trucking,

Lil Gilles03

@lil Gilles03

With lots of people come lots of trolls, and EU2 just happens to have the right rules for everyone that plays on it. No speed limiter (up to 150kmh), cars allowed, and theres collisions.

People play on a specific server because they want to

4 minutes ago, lil Gilles03 said:

@[IMPERIAL] ALCRY08It is maybe interesting for many players but you need to have a good ingame economy to keep paying your repair costs.

I think that few players are now building their own economy. Еhey use cheatengine, artmoney, download ready saves. 
Another thing is that violation of traffic rules prevents other players.

1 hour ago, lil Gilles03 said:

Hello truckers,

Why do so many people use the C-D route? Sometimes there are over 500 people driving on this road and thats really dangerous. You can’t drive this whole road without taking any damage. Why are people still using this road instead of using other routes via the motorways? Service places (ex. in Calais, Lille, Duisburg, Brussels,...)  are most of the time filled with trucks and cars. I also noticed that the C-D road is only so busy in the EU 2 server. In other servers there is almost nobody. Does anybody have ideas to convince people to drive in other countries like France or Switzerland instead of doing jobs around Calais and Duisburg? Please leave your suggestions below!

Happy trucking,

Lil Gilles03

Why do so many people use the C-D route?

Mostly because of Twitch and YouTube, also people record incidents and post it in their YT channels.

It can be entertaining if you are in good mood, it can give you good laugh watching flying trucks.

It challenges you to deliver undamaged cargo, when accomplished it can reward you with a good feeling of a success.

People love to stick together it is in our nature.

Well there are a few users why people would prefer C-D roads. Obviously nobody will have the same reason..

* People like to drive around others, face a challenge

* Let's be honest, people like to crash themselves and get on YouTube

* It is the best road to get to your destination, A roads arent always the best way

* ... cause chaos?

So many reasons why people would, I do believe that most of them prefer it to have to game experience around other people.

I'm personally driving there just because there're lots of people, I mean like It's boring to drive with the empty road, I prefer to drive with some people, maybe meet my friends or make new ones. At the same time, I realize that there're lots of rammers, trollers, laggers but that is not a problem for me, I've lots of money and I can use command /fix, so I'm always ready to get rammed and to report a person who violates rules.

Hello!

Yeah, the C-D way is so crowded. And there are trolls. Players love crowded places and traffic. So they prefer the C-D path. I think the players should go to different cities. There are very nice roads.

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

Well.

I suppose the road is so popular because all users are talking about the CD road.

You just need to watch a "Funny Moments" video. Nearly every clip of the popular YouTubers is from the CD Road.

I also suppose many users want a bit "action". I think most of the users there are a bit sad / disappointed that the rest of the map is so empty. They want to search for "fun", players and some friends to play with.

friends to play with.

I think that many players are driving on that road because their friends recommended that road. 

But I don't recommend to drive on that road if you want to remain calm and if you want to finish a serious job. It's only a fun road for me and I always try to avoid that area as good as possible.

You will see me very rarely on that road.

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

----------

Former 743469563_role_SupportManager.png.780765

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

I think there are more beautiful roads in the game on the Milano side than the D-C road we have with friends we usually drive there!

Good Game 

Kn0wn!

I dive the C-D road for the challenge of trying to get trough it without taking  damage... yeah dose not happen very often but can be very entertaining lol. 

Does get bad at times when you are doing a good speed and people overtake and either cause a crash or force you off the road, But that's the fun and challenge of the C-D road.

See you out there! 

Madsmea

UTL C.E.O

Also, these cities based aroud c-d routes have my headquaters and truck fleet. Since these places always give me some nice offers. And routes aren't always the best solution for me

Yeah it's pretty crowded but the roads and cities in Germany have a good amount of players too ever since Germany rework and once they rework the rest of it (most likely in 1.33) more people will be driving on that. Also I feel like baltic DLC will be popular in multiplayer just like Oregon was in ATS for the first 1-2 weeks of release but because ETS2 has a bigger player count it will be popular for longer than that. This may create a new popular road just like Bergen - Oslo used to be. 

Personally I think it is all a combination of what people have said here. The thing is, it is a iconic route because of the amount of people on the road and so people want to go and 'add to that' I suppose in a sense, but also because it is a main route for destinations and deliveries. However it will take a while for everything to calm down! Thing is though, I was talking to a friend about this situation and we were contemplating why Duisburg and Calais seems to be the attraction. Because we thought that surely places like sea ports would be the most busiest, but no, CD road! Strange! Any thoughts?

Archived