techwhipped

Truck Beam | Xbox One App

TruckBeam

Desc: Simple tool that runs on your Xbox One or Windows 10 that allows you to view server status 

Screenshots

image.thumb.png.17485386d843f508c31c6af5d940561c.png

Benefits:
Cross-platform runs on Xbox One and Windows 10
New Features will be added soon

Open Sourced

Source Code

View Source Code

Download Source Code

Changelogs

Beta Version 1.1.2.0 - Initial Release

Official App Store

Microsoft Store Page - Trucko

It's a small and handy app to have as it allows for me to be able to check the number of players without having to launch either game and I don't have to come to the website every time to check the player counts either, though it would be nice if there were some improvements made such as not having to click start to initially see the player counts and it would be nice if it could have similar features to the Ios and Android app called Trucky, but so far it's a good sign of things to come

8 hours ago, ZolaKluke said:

It's a small and handy app to have as it allows for me to be able to check the number of players without having to launch either game and I don't have to come to the website every time to check the player counts either, though it would be nice if there were some improvements made such as not having to click start to initially see the player counts and it would be nice if it could have similar features to the Ios and Android app called Trucky, but so far it's a good sign of things to come

Thank You for your feedback there are more improvements to come current feature that are soon to be implemented are ability to lookup player ban status and some other features. The app has been updated to where it now auto starts without having to push start I just haven't pushed the latest update to the app store yet I will push it there once the ban status is implemented into the app.

On 12/15/2018 at 12:30 AM, dowmeister said:

@ZolaKluke what do you mean with "ban status" for Trucky?

Tell me what you need and i'll consider if add it

What I mean is that the person here who is making TruckO is planning adding a feature that let's users see the ban status of others, but yeah it'd be nice to see that on the trucky app too or a port of the trucky app to the UWP

On 12/17/2018 at 9:16 AM, ZolaKluke said:

What I mean is that the person here who is making TruckO is planning adding a feature that let's users see the ban status of others, but yeah it'd be nice to see that on the trucky app too or a port of the trucky app to the UWP

ban status is hidden from TruckersMP API unless single user doesn't enable it on profile settings.

for the Trucky UWP platform porting, we'll see what new year will bring :)

On 12/25/2018 at 2:07 AM, ZolaKluke said:

Oh that’s awesome because Trucko seems to be abandoned and I think UWP for Trucky will bring many more users to it

Truck O is still alive I had decided to not update the old version but instead to re-write the whole GUI giving it more of a UWP feel. I felt like the older version wasn't worth updating but here a sneak peek of the newest version

image.thumb.png.8047bd2ca5247c5aa9a6cf4cc7a35266.png

What's TruckBeam - Truckbeam is the first UWP app for TruckersMP that runs on Windows 10 and Xbox One S game console that allows you to view TruckersMP server status or search player ban history directly from your Xbox One or Xbox One S game console or directly from your Windows 10 computer without having to open up your favorite internet browser.

Download - TruckBeam

Microsoft Store Page - Trucko

What’s New

Alpha Version: 1.0.0.0

Friendly Navigation / New Look.

Search player ban history.

Supports multiple screen size now without breaking the GUI

View TruckersMP rules without having to leave the app.

View what new on SCS blogs without having to leave the app.

View TruckersMP Knowledge-base without having to leave the app

Auto refresh is enabled by default now no more having to click a button to enable auto refresh - Thanks to @ZolaKluke for requesting this feature.

I will be re-naming Trucko to Truckbeam at a later date when version 1.0.0.1 is released

Small Patch Update 

• Fixed a bug on Xbox One consoles that were causing the player ban search box to become unfocused having users having to restart the TruckBeam app.
  • Change name from Trucko to TruckBeam out of respect for the Trucky app developers since TruckO was too similar of a name to their app.
  • Added TruckersMP new VTC Page into the app.

If you've already installed TruckBeam on your Xbox One console just update the app to get the latest patch if you haven't installed it yet you can click the link below to get it from the Microsoft Store directly

Download Truckbeam