What are you listening to a song on the road

what a great topic, you can find lots of new songs. :)

For me, it depends on my mood. but usually, I prefer listening to country songs.

Languages: ?? | ??

انجمن فارسی

قوانین استخدام | پشتیبانی | بازخورد | مشاهده اعضای تیم | راهنما | سیستم پایگاه دانش | پیشنهادات

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides Suggestions
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Personal contact info:

YouTube | Twitch | Discord |
“You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” —Michael Jordan

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As people know me I favor quality over quantity. In the past few years I discovered post-rock, fell in love with the melodic part of it so I thought I'd slap those gems here. Very rare productions.

An even more special bonus be 'The Morning' for my last discovery in December, by Sea of Evenings. DRONE it is. Thoughtful writing, like they say "Soundtrack of your day".

https://soundcloud.com/seaofevenings/the-morning

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

i listen to literally anything i find, i got close to 2000 songs and remixes on my pc and i even use that music in real life, but when i play ets2mp i usually find some long remixes in youtube and listen to that, it doesnt matter if its electric, 70,80s, heavy metal and so on... as long i like it, i listen to it, not complicated when it comes to that.

It changes according to my mood that day. I usually listen to TruckersFM or the radios of my own country. but I especially love listening to my own spotify song list. :)

Kind regards,

Snap Dragon

TruckersMP — GML | Game Moderator Leader

GökBörü VTC — COO | Chief Operating Officer

CHub (Drivers Hub) — PM | Project Manager

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d of the Year 2019

Hello There,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived