What are you listening to a song on the road

Hello dear TruckersMP players.I was curious what you listen to on the road when you deliver the goods or eat in the convoy.
I always travel listen to a great collection of music which I advise you to listen to.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It depends on the mood I'm in. I'll either listen to Truckers.FM, my own Spotify playlist, or even some days/nights I prefer listening to nothing but the sounds of the engine. :)

16 hours ago, Miwka said:

Merhaba sevgili TruckersMP oyuncuları. Malları teslim ettiğinizde veya konvoyda yemek yerken yolda ne dinlediğinizi merak ediyordum.
Ben hep seni dinlemeni tavsiye ettiğim harika bir müzik koleksiyonunu dinlerim.

Beautiful songs I listened from the beginning to the end i am now a follower of this channel :D

Em 13/11/2018, às 13:00, FANTОM disse:

Olá queridos jogadores TruckersMP.Eu estava curioso o que você ouve na estrada quando você entregar uma mercadoria ou comer no comboio.
Eu sempre viajo para ouvir uma grande coleção de música que eu um guia que você ouça.

I really liked the song, and responding to the topic I like to listen to etsfs' radio and some electronic songs and thanks for introducing me to this song I liked it, I'm going to start listening.

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Archived