utc ban.

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello, @CargoBulls UTC Spindle Universal Time:
Co-ordinated Universal Time, the civil and scientific time based on many countries. As far as I can see, you are banned for 2 days. The UTC time zone is 3 hours behind if you are in Asian or Balkan countries, I do not know which country you live in. Find the time zone of your country, for example GMT or UTC. Please follow these steps:

1. Go to your TruckersMP profile
  2. Accounts and settings
  3. You can select your country's time zone on the Site settings tab

Once you have selected your country time zone, you can find out when your ban will be lifted. 

I hope this article will help you
Yours Sincerely :)

• Upvote 1

Hello,

UTC is the coordinated world time. All bans are given in UTC. Unfortunately, I do not know what time zone you live in, so, unfortunately, you have to find out for yourself. I would just enter the capital with the time zone in your country in Google. Then you should be able to find out when your ban is lifted.

Kind regards

Andreas

Hello @CargoBulls,

From the responses that have been given - have they helped resolve your question?

Please let us know, I await  your reply :) 

• Thanks 1

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

Hi all

This topic has been inactive for 3 days due to this i will move this topic to Inactive Topics

Don't forget to contact us if you still have the question ,we will open this again.

Thanks for participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello,

Due to further inactivity for 2 days, I will now be moving it to Unsolved. 

Don't hesitate to create a new topic in the future if you need any further help or contact the Support team directly - https://truckersmp.com/support/

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved