What will be the first Map DLC in 2019?

Beau.

I can see SCS wanting to make a Turkey map pack, but I'd have to assume that would be after Spain, Balkans, and a possible second Balkans pack that would have the land connections to Turkey, although I could see this being put into the Turkey map.

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/13/2018 at 1:00 PM, [RLC CEO] John Marston said:

With the Beyond the Baltic Sea DLC coming up very soon (This year), I am very curious what you guys think what the next map DLC will be. I think of all the rumours and Q&A's SCS had they will expand torwards eastern Europe. That will be very fun, but I also would love to see Spain aswell. :)

So what do you think and why?

@[RLC CEO] John Marston I want the map of Turkey and Spain Dlc map DLC out. 

Turkey map can be can earn the love and attention of the Turkish people.i believe we can discover beautiful roads in spain

I personally think that they Balkan region is the first DLC in 2019. Why I think this?

• Well SCS has said before that they are exploding into a new side of the map.
  • It will be the biggest DLC yet, and the Balkan are is pretty large.
  • The Balkan area can also connect to the base game map by Roads.

That is my reasoning for saying the Balkan will be next.

The Balkans may be divided in two. First batch may be ex-Yugoslavia + Albania, then Romania-Bulgaria-Greece. There may be too many countries to put it in only one DLC.

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 8:10 AM, Vantage said:

The Balkans would make most sense as they would connect into the existing base map and then probably Spain and Portugal afterwards :wub:

Spain has ferries to UK, it may be possible to connect it directly to the base map

جهنم - Jahannam Solucionatics - Inferno na Estrada

Portugal Express #26569

Steam/Twitch: fernandodasilva1

I would quite like to see them put more detail into the UK as they are missing some of the greatest thing about driving in the uk which is those lovely B Roads. You would have to pull over or someone would have to pull over to let people by 

Archived