What will be the first Map DLC in 2019?

Beau.

With the Beyond the Baltic Sea DLC coming up very soon (This year), I am very curious what you guys think what the next map DLC will be. I think of all the rumours and Q&A's SCS had they will expand torwards eastern Europe. That will be very fun, but I also would love to see Spain aswell. :)

So what do you think and why?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, [VIVA] Adam_C_F1 said:

I would hope for a Map DLC containing: Reworked UK, Added Ireland and Iceland

Hopefully that comes with the release of a normal game patch after they complete reworking Germany.  In the middle of next year some time I hope!  

SCS map team, ProMods should take sample north countries still missing (estonia-finland etc) North of England and Scotland, Ireland can. In the southern region of Portugal and Spain western Balkans region and beautiful country Turkey ın 2019 one of them may come often SCS. Example past France, Italy and next month the Baltic Sea will come to Russia I am expecting at least one of these countries in December 2019. 

1 hour ago, HamitCanKilic said:

Most important bit: The Iberian map DLC (Spain & Portugal) will definitely not come after Beyond the Baltic Sea, but most likely after the next one.

:Tru:16:54Pavel Sebor said about it.

In my opinion, these will be the Balkans, and later Spain and Portugal.

This is a logical order but SCS Studio often surprises us, so it is not sure.

Archived