Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest TurkishCrew l Vurgun

ETS 2 / 1.33 Beta Update

Guest Zysto

I already love the beta. The only thing i hate about it is that i have to wait for all mods to be updatet again. Also i have to update every mod which will take a long time (again) :(.

I wish updating Mods would be way faster/simpler/easier

Unfortunately, I have no knowledge, but this is a question far beyond the question.

1.33 open beta update for 2 days I've been watching the physical structure of the game you can feel a little more advanced suspensions of rain droplets on the glass was wonderful reflection. Also air is darkening at 16.00 Air is being illuminated at 19.05

Hopefully it will come from better versions from 1.33 and will develop the game

Hi Mate :=)

All the updates that SCS has brought until now are indeed a labor and great effort. this version is a new update of SCS and as usual SCS has done the best and the rain mode is too good but when it comes to TruckersMP, I'm sure there will be many accidents because it rains. many players will probably disable this feature and some nice features are forgotten over timed. 

Hey there,

Since 1.33 is out of beta for quite a while now, I'm going to archive this topic to only keep active topics and discussion here on the forums.

If you have any other questions, feel free to message me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive