ETS 2 / 1.33 Beta Update

Hello Dear @TurkishCrew l Vurgun

I'd like to comment on this. This is very good news for us , new 1.33 update. I had opportunity to review in detail. I would to point out that the small details add beauty to the game. With this update it will be much more enjoyable to drive in the rain. In this update, a new 3 trailer welcomes us. Also, thanks to physics updates, everything will be more realistic. The development of this game always makes us happy.

In short, the new update will please everyone. Thanks to everyone who contributed!

Best&Kind Regards

DarkOwl

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

On 11/12/2018 at 7:47 PM, DarkOwl said:

Hello Dear @TurkishCrew l Vurgun

I'd like to comment on this. This is very good news for us , new 1.33 update. I had opportunity to review in detail. I would to point out that the small details add beauty to the game. With this update it will be much more enjoyable to drive in the rain. In this update, a new 3 trailer welcomes us. Also, thanks to physics updates, everything will be more realistic. The development of this game always makes us happy.

In short, the new update will please everyone. Thanks to everyone who contributed!

Best&Kind Regards

DarkOwl

Yeah, I need more realistic physic. In this game it is weak point

LDxu92s.png

Archived