How Long Have You Been Playing?

Hawkmusen

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been more than six years I have been playing all SCS games. Like German Truck SIM, 18 Wheels of Steel. Scania Truck SIM, ETS1,  ETS2 and ATS. When  I came to know that there is MP (Truckers MP) mod for ETS2, I was the most happiest person. BIG Thanks to SCS and Truckers MP.

For a long time. I also owned ETS 1 aswell. I think i bought ETS 2 somewhere around 2015? Not quite sure. But i know that i purchased ETS1 near release and I absolutely loved it!

I played the OG Euro Truck Simulator since the very beginning of 2009. It was my favorite game until I discovered Scania Truck Driving Simulator and a couple of other games from SCS. When ETS2 was available for pre-order I instantly pre-ordered it on CD. I activated the game late on Steam because I didn’t know that I could use my activation code there until sometime in 2014.

In short, I have played the ETS series for more than 9 years.

APPEAL A BAN  -  TMP RULES  -  SUPPORT

June 20th, 2014... I saw a Steam bundle offer, €7.39, containing these:

Spoiler
11.18.2018-13.46.01

I couldn't resist. Had tried lots of car driving games but was looking for something more "simulation style" and this package seemed to be ideal. It was. Member of TMP (formerly ets2mp) since 2014 as well.

So, more than 4 years now, almost 3500 hours registered in Steam (most of them in MP).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived