How Long Have You Been Playing?

Hawkmusen

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I drive Euro Truck Simulator 5 years now. So i started in Summer 2013 if I remember right. I'm not sure anymore if it was Summer or in Spring but it was in 2013. First I played from the store of SCS Software. Much later I bought it again on Steam, that I can play MP with friends, before everyone of use drove for its one. I drive MP since: 23 Feb 2016 So I've played VERY long in SP :lol:

Sincerely Flying Cat

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

Such a fun question @AirSociety 

I remember when i played ETS1, and i saw the ETS2 trailer. It looked so cool, and i loved the fact that you could customize your truck. Once the game came out i went with the bus to a local shop and bought the game. (CD version).  :D

Since then I have always played this amazing and fun game. I always wanted to play MP aswell because playing alone wasn't that fun. When i found some videos on internet of TMp I was very happy. When TMP released MP i started playing it, and i stil play it everyday! <3

Archived