About a ban due to low fps

Question

I have been banned for 1 month and the fact is the low fps and low performance of the PC,as i think.Opposit side truck wasn't seen untill he came ifront of my truck while i am overtaking and I tried to avoid the accident and unfortunately i was hit.I had not been using the recorder unfortunately due to lagging in calais duisburg area.So i should know is there any solution for my problem.I gave an appeal and it was useless.

Thank You!

12 answers to this question

MP is a lot more demanding than SP in regards to hardware. SP models are low detailed, MP trucks are full detailed, there's a lot more data being exchanged.

Going into crowded areas, overtaking there, knowing that the PC performace is poor and will cause FPS loss to the point that other players will not be seen until they are too close is simply reckless. And 1 month ban means that it's at least the fourth one in less than a year. You should consider avoiding those crowded areas and also not overtaking at all when you are driving on any roads where traffic can be coming on the other lane. Don't forget that next one could be 3 months... Lagging is not a valid excuse because you have choices: lower your settings until you get decent FPS, avoid crowded areas or switch to less populated servers.

• Confused 1
  • True Story 1

52 minutes ago, [UA_WEST] Yura said:

merhaba, tavsiyem, sadece yolda gitmeyin Calais - Duisburg. Ve sorunların olmayacak, çünkü orada her zaman çok oyuncu var.

I'm getting 10 FPS from 40 FPS, although I didn't drive on D-C. Is there an explanation for this? GTX 1050 Ti has a display card 8 GB RAM updated but don't fall fps in single mode I think the problem is on TruckersMP everyone's problem is the same after the latest updates for example, there was no such problem 1 month ago I hope you understand. 

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply. Because of inactivity, i will have to move  this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this ,feel free to DM me or our support team members, we  will open this again.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Sincerely,

DarkOwl

TruckersMP Trial Support

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

Hello,

As this topic has been inactive for a further 2 days, I will now be moving it to unsolved. Don't hesitate to create a new topic in the future if you need any further help or contact the Support team directly - https://truckersmp.com/support/

//locked + moved to unsolved

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x