Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

I keep getting kicked in ats mp saying "invalid accessory, please change your paint job"

JakeTheCake1055

Question

ok so i loaded in with my owned trailer and my volvo vnl 780, with default pain jobs on them. i drove to the las vegas repair place and i put a classic stripe dlc paint job on my truck, and i was going to put it on my tailer but i got kicked saying "invalid accessory. please change your paint job" so after like 5 more times of trying to load back in, with different classic stripes paint jobs it keeps saying the same "invalid accessory. please change your paint job." so is this a bug? because I've seen other trucks in mp with classic stripes paint jobs on with their owned trailer.

4 answers to this question

Dear @JakeTheCake1055

I think the best answer has been given,just be patient and wait.

By confirmation,do you have any other problems?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized

Please let us know!

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Dear @JakeTheCake1055

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days  since the last reply ,because of inactivity,i will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still  need further assistance with this problem,feel free to DM me or other support team members,we will open it again.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello,

Due to further inactivity of 2 days on this post, I will have to move it to the unsolved section of the forums. If you do have any further questions, you’re free to DM me, make a new post or contact the support team.

//moved to unsolved

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x