Update 1.33 When will it be released?

Mohammad Afzooni

Well, I certainly can't answer your question (still).

5 minutes ago, Paige said:

don't get that kind of information when a new update has been released. 

^^^^

If an "Administrator" gave you that kind of information for the 1.32 update then that was up to him/her either way, no one could answer your question but a Developer. (I think)

Stay happy and safe

Welcome @{IR.G}Mohammad.afz

We as truckersmp have never supported the beta version, 1.33 is currently the beta version. How SCS will issue officially 1.33 as the main version then our developers will start working to make mutli also support 1.33. We are not able to reply to you when version 1.33 will be work on multiplayer, it all depends on when SCS releases official version

6 minutes ago, BoSsik2 said:

Welcome @{IR.G}Mohammad.afz

We as truckersmp have never supported the beta version, 1.33 is currently the beta version. How SCS will issue officially 1.33 as the main version then our developers will start working to make mutli also support 1.33. We are not able to reply to you when version 1.33 will be work on multiplayer, it all depends on when SCS releases official version

You do not know how many days it takes?

14 minutes ago, Paige said:

Well, I certainly can't answer your question (still).

^^^^

If an "Administrator" gave you that kind of information for the 1.32 update then that was up to him/her either way, no one could answer your question but a Developer. (I think)

OK
Thank you for your guidance

Its experimental beta, not open beta. Open beta cames before actual release, like with older game updates. SCS just gave early access to experimental beta which happens before they release open beta. I would say it takes many weeks until SCS releases officially 1.33, not days. "Experimental Beta" means that the content and functions are not yet in the OB status." from https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=263336

2 minutes ago, {IR.G}Mohammad.afz said:

You do not know how many days it takes?

Unfortunately, no, everything depends on the SCS studio , not for me or truckersmp. Such questions you have to write on the forum scs, maybe someone scs employees will be able to give you date

Since it has just been released a couple days ago, and it still is a beta testing version, we most likely won't see a full released version for a while. When 1.33 will release, it probably also will take another week or so for TruckersMP to update and support the new version.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Dear @{IR.G}Mohammad.afz

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for community.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and Moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived