Headlights: High Beams (Flashing)

NuelGamingPH

Wassup people ;)

I noticed that there are too many drivers/players doesn't know the meaning of Headlights/Highbeams flashing. So, let me explain what is the purpose of this.

Headlights/Highbeams flashing is a way of communication through drivers. And often called Light horn.

Often used as Lower your lights (If highbeams are on), Turn on your headlights, Signal when overtaking, Giving way, You can merge, Asking for way, Do not merge not a safe distance, Do not turn, Do not cut me, Greetings (In game). 

That's all guys :)

Regards,

Nuel

I only use that for:

• Say Hi (2 short flashes)
  • Giving Way (2 short flashes)
  • I'm overtaking (2 short flashes)
  • (to oncoming traffic) You stepped on my lane (long flash until he goes back his lane)
  • (to oncoming traffic) Dangerous / Admin ahead (multiple flashes)

Good post, since many times the drivers do not know the use of the headlights, besides that they do not know how to overtake, they can see a video that better indicates it.

Good rute all! 

attentively

Tomatito

Dear @[ConSecGroup]

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for community.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and Moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived