Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Light Bar don't work/No Reverse Lights & Stripes DLC

Spectre7734

Hi.

I purchased the Stripes DLC for ATS, I use the same stripe design for all my trucks, but when I put them on the new Volvo trucks I get a message stating- 

'You have been kicked from the server'

'Reason: Invalid accessory set detected. Change your paintjob, please'       (Pictured below)

If I remove the Stripes DLC paintjob, on the Volvos, I can play on ATS TruckMP.

The lights on the Light Bar don't work.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ei2NgkVc-4Btd2A17XBPqVS7dPBjyZCU/view?usp=sharing

There are no reverse lights on trailers.

https://plus.google.com/share?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdrive.google.com%2Ffile%2Fd%2F1P4EDoJVSbrFpHs9uCdUh-wqfksxbpgxG%2Fview%3Fusp%3Dsharing

Stripes DLC.jpg

There aren't any reverse lights on trailers in ATS because no state in the USA requires trailers have reverse lights, so the trailers are just built and sold without reverse lights.

Only more recently have laws required trucks to have reverse lights, but there is still no requirement to have reverse lights on trailers.

So the trailers we have in ATS are exactly how trailers in the USA are.

For the lights on the light bar, press F4 and enable the auxiliary lights. They will then come on with your high beams.

eLZTEui.png

The TMP devs are most likely working on making the paintjobs work in MP right now, and it will most likely be working by the next TMP update.

Really? The US doesn't have reverse lights on trailers? Really?

Light Bar? hmmm, my bad.

I have since found that the Stripes DLC problem is not only with Volvo.

Any of my original trucks with the Stripes DLC added are fine, any new trucks purchased will not allow me to use the stripes DLC on multiplayer.

Thank you for your feedback.

It's true, no reverse lights on trailers in the US.  I can only think of one time in my career where backup lights may have been helpful.  I was backing into a pole yard in the middle of the night on a decommissioned army base.  There was some protected species of bat that lived there so permanent lights were not allowed to be used during a certain time of year when they were mating.  It was a challenge finding the opening of the gate with just the light from the hazard flashers, but it certainly wasn't impossible.  Otherwise most places we go are pretty well lit.

Damn... I'm 47, & as long as I can recall, we've always had backup lights here in New Zealand.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, don't hesitate to PM me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived