Help the blocked player on the road

Question

Hello everyone,

i have a question to which or I do not know if that and allowed.

So, If we see a player stuck on the highway on the barrier by example, and we want to help him to unlock Do we have permission to detach our trailer on the emergency stop strip and make reverse for help the player, and of course  bumped into the truck ?

are we allowed to do without being banned?

Thanks you advance for the answers. 

Cordially. 

7 answers to this question

I wouldn't do that if I were you. Detach your trailer and leave it somewhere where it doesn't cause any trouble to anyone is allowed, but getting yourself into the road to "help" a stuck player will most likely result in you driving in the wrong way, blocking traffic and most likely, ramming (given the fact that you'll be "bumping" the player in question). And as you should know, any of these is a violation of the rules that could result in your banishment for a certain amount of days (or months if your ban history already exceeds three bans in less than 12 months), especially if an accident is caused because of you for a reason or another.

If you really want to help someone who's stuck and/or blocking the road because of it, the best thing you can do is remind them that that can/should press F7 to teleport to the nearest repair shop, load a save or quick travel to one of their garages.

For reference, these are the rules you'd most likely end up breaking, intentionally or not:

§2.2 - Ramming*

Causing a collision with another user's vehicle or attempting to cause a collision with their vehicle.

§2.3 - Blocking*

Restricting a user's travel path, blocking entrances to highways or other entry points or anything similar.

§2.4 - Incorrect Way / Inappropriate Overtaking*

Driving the incorrect way down a road. Overtaking or Undertaking in an area of extremely low FPS and/or in areas with large amounts of traffic, overtaking resulting in an accident or anything similar. This also includes overtaking on any 1 lane in each direction road where there is excessive traffic such as a traffic jam. Areas with a large amount of traffic are considered to be 25+ players.

§2.5 - Inappropriate / Reckless Driving*

Driving in such a way that is considered unsafe, driving backwards, the wrong way, failing to yield, racing other users (except for the Arizona race track), ignoring other players and rules. Driving outside of the map boundaries. This includes spots inaccessible by normal driving. Attempting to use desync in order to cause damage to another users vehicle is forbidden.

I highly recommend you have a read of all rules: https://truckersmp.com/rules

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Think of this. Can you reverse on a main road or any road which has 1 or 2 ways? No. Imagine somebody driving the right way and you are going the wrong way (reverse) what kind of accident it could cause even it is an emergency. If somebody has stuck they should go to repair shop since ramming somebody it won't actually help with ETS2 physics.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Thanks for using the forum to solve your question.

Moved to Solved.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M