I cant hear anyone in voice chat

XMatesX

Question

10 answers to this question

Hello Dear @XMatesX

He offered you solutions. But as far as I can see, they have not solved your problem. I have a different suggestion for you. I hope it works for you. I just want to remind you. I'll write you a steps. Please carry out the necessary checks.

-Start the game.

-Lift your camera up with help from your mouse.

-Check the radio. You should see a number on the screen. (channel number [1-.....-19])

-If there is no such number, press the buttons on the radio to switch on your radio. (There are 3 buttons. These buttons turn the radio on/off and change channels.)

-Public voice chat channel 19.

-You can only voice chat with nearby players. Otherwise, you can't voice chat with anyone.

-You may need to assing a key to use the microphone. (first try the X key.)

These steps can solve your problem. Please give me a feedback. Have a nice day!

Best&Kind Regards

DarkOwl

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

21 minutes ago, DarkOwl said:

Hello Dear @XMatesX

He offered you solutions. But as far as I can see, they have not solved your problem. I have a different suggestion for you. I hope it works for you. I just want to remind you. I'll write you a steps. Please carry out the necessary checks.

-Start the game.

-Lift your camera up with help from your mouse.

-Check the radio. You should see a number on the screen. (channel number [1-.....-19])

-If there is no such number, press the buttons on the radio to switch on your radio. (There are 3 buttons. These buttons turn the radio on/off and change channels.)

-Public voice chat channel 19.

-You can only voice chat with nearby players. Otherwise, you can't voice chat with anyone.

-You may need to assing a key to use the microphone. (first try the X key.)

These steps can solve your problem. Please give me a feedback. Have a nice day!

Best&Kind Regards

DarkOwl

I know that and I tried it again and still nothing, like I said there is something wrong in my computer not in-game.

Hello,

As this topic has been inactive for 3 days, I will now be moving it to inactive. Don't hesitate to create a new topic in the future if you need any further help or contact the Support team directly - https://truckersmp.com/support/ 

//locked + moved to inactive

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

Hello,

This ticket has now been inactive for another 2 days which means I will be moving it to unsolved.

//movedmto unsolved

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x