Frauds are starting to happen ingame

FPSKoda4

So last night i was entering calais on europe 2 while all of a sudden this guy is literally PARKED in the right lane so i decided to stop turn on my hazards reported him for blocking and decided to wait because i had a heavy trailer and it turns plus i didn't want to overtake him risking any idiot behind me to crash into me so i decided to wait patiently... while he disappeared and what seems like his friend rear ended into me at like 150 km/h and said rec report. and how i was blocking and I'm trolling i was like... Mate the hell are you on? when i started to notice this was some type of fraud. And it's starting to happen more often which is scary for me and others for those who don't record their gameplay and can get into a false ban *There are other types of frauds too such as the go into my lane causing me to brake hard and the other person rear ends me (People don't know how to keep distance from other trucks)*
There has to be some type of replay system there ingame right?
Or see people's reports before they even happen so you can appeal them before you get banned and have to wait...

I'm not here to just complain but to warn others but the risk of this happen which is slowly rising Go get OBS Studio or Shadowplay. Bandicam any reliable recording software

In game report system already have replay option. When you report someone admins can watch last 2 min that accident occurred but you need to take videos avoid false bans. Admins can only judge what they see. They can't think what happened before or later. 

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR] 

Create a Support Ticket / TruckersMP Rules / Feedback / Guides / Meet the Team

Your first mistake was to stop behind him and report him for blocking. Remember this, "if there is room to pass, it isn't blocking" 

Second mistake is to be in Calais, on EU2 and expect players to behave properly. 

Go somewhere else and you will not experience "frauds" as you call it it but I do not agree with you on this. it isn't t fraud it's trolls ignoring the rules.

Both situations you describe would not get you a ban if they ever reported you.

If someone rearends you and you're stopped on the side of the road (and your trailer or truck isn't in the lane) you can't get banned for blocking. Same thing if someone cuts you off and slam on your brakes and someone rearends you. Their video would show someone cutting you off, therefore you wouldn't get banned. Abide by the rules and you won't get banned. 

Report videos can go the other way too, the reporter can get banned from their own video if they broke a rule, I've seen it happen. 

Nothing you can do, just report them and move on. Honestly, i'd play on EU1 if there were more people, but as it stands, i'd rather play single player than EU1 since it's basically empty. That's also probably the reason EU2 is so full at all times, no one wants to play in an empty server. Just make sure you always have plays.tv recording or stream your gamesplay to Twitch/Youtube, so if something does happen, you have proof.

76561198019692967.png

You are totally right, inside the game, you have the option to report the player, there are several options for reporting, and you choose the most appropriate. :tmp:

I honestly do not think you need to worry. Moderators have the replay option and if you are recording, that is also good proof. These people are frauds but at the end of the day, they are very easy to discover. In a certain way I would call their actions pointless due to the options mentioned above.

In the case you have evidence these players are connected, you may even in the extreme conditions:

* Report player A for blocking

* Report player B for ramming

Why player B? If both communicate or set this trick up, the ramming was on purpose and not caused due to a simple accident.

On 11/10/2018 at 1:28 PM, FPSKoda4 said:

So last night i was entering calais on europe 2 while all of a sudden this guy is literally PARKED in the right lane so i decided to stop turn on my hazards reported him for blocking and decided to wait because i had a heavy trailer and it turns plus i didn't want to overtake him risking any idiot behind me to crash into me so i decided to wait patiently... while he disappeared and what seems like his friend rear ended into me at like 150 km/h and said rec report. 

Technically, you were blocking by waiting on someones else to move rather than you going around or using f7 etc. Also, it's very hard to see your prospective. However, since you say you were interning Calais which has 2 lanes on both side of the roads, I would picture you going around him using the 1st lane?, right? correct me if I missed something. 

Although, I do understand your point and we all should record at all times for cases like this. 

Stay happy and safe

@FPSKoda4

Dude... why would you stop behind parked truck if you have space to go around him? Makes no sense. Just enable your turn light and go around him.

Calais is well known chaos, so adapt to it or avoid it. Assuming you were stopped just behind him, instead of wasting time on reporting player (abusing system) you could do Quick Save, then Quick Load and enter in the Ghost mode and drive trough him... problem solved...

Too many players easily get hotheaded, and first thing they do is report, record... for the Christ sake enjoy the game, think different...

Well like i said i wasn't risking overtaking him and some guy behind me didn't care enough to use his brakes and then ramm into me. As soon as i looked behind me and then look back there was a guy coming so i instead waited for him to pass but instead he just rear ended me probably wasn't paying attention plus i had a heavy trailer that has steering axles i can't disable so i would go into the guard railing and possibly get stuck

@Sysgen

Fraud: Making something happen making it look like their fault and getting them in trouble but it really wasn't (In irl it would be for insurance money) but ingame it would be to ruin other players experiences
But it was really just a heads up for everyone

• 2 weeks later...

Dear @FPSKoda4

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for community.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and Moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived