Special Transport DLC for ATS

MB10

Dear @masbx17

The Special Transport DLC will not  be added to MP. It was not added for ETS2 either when it was released.

The reason is  that it will create traffic hazards, and they would need to implement AI traffic which does not currently exist in MP.:)

Thank you for your understanding!

Hello @masbx17

Since this discussion is related to American Truck Simulator, I am moving your topic to the relevant Community forum - ''American Truck Simulator'' as the General Discussions section is not the correct place for this. The ATS Discussion section is for topics that are only related to ATS and ATSMP.

If you have any further questions or comments, don't be afraid to contact me :=)

// Moved to American Truck Simulator Discussion.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

ETS 2 also has a much higher player base, because of this the wide loads would be very difficult to drive safely around the map. With ATS the player base is so low this DLC may be able to get supported in the future. Not to mention even with the over size DLC the majority of players I came across actually gave you enough room to turn corners, the same could be said with giving you enough room to pass with this DLC. 

• 2 weeks later...

Dear @masbx17

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for community.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and Moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived