Pause button glitching

shykitten

Question

14 answers to this question

Hello @ghostprincess

I believe I used to have this bug for a long time and what I did was I enabled the developer console. Once done, when it happened I opened the console in game and typed “pause” and this seemed to unpause the game. 

Please try this if it happens again :) 

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

Hello @ghostprincess,

You’re able to use the developer console on TruckersMP as well. Here is a small guide on how to do so:

https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=61852 

Kind regards,

Ali.

Hello, some good answers were given above, has your problem been solved?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized.

I await your return! ^_^

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

3 hours ago, Paige said:

Hello,

If you have the in-game chat open + puase menu, you won't be able to unpuase. Yes, that is bug. The only way to get rid of it is by, exiting the game completely. 

no, im not talking about shift tabbing,

im talking about pausing in game,

i hit the pause button in game not for chatting  purposes,

yeah but i shouldnt have to exit the game,

and when you pause it there is NOTHING you can do. i literally have to bring up task manager just to close the game.

christmas_kitties___free_avatar_by_georgiapeaches-d4j09hl.gif.4dac9d9e39bffaf8a5af91c88133536f.gifsanta_in_his_sleigh_saying_ho_ho_ho__by_r0se_designs-d6wcwxk.gif.36d5ef214945950347a61970d8558343.giffree_avvie___xmas_tree_by_r0se_designs-d4hrif6.gif.c4e178a0e8d8ea096a098380fb261ca4.gif

1 minute ago, Ali. said:

Hello @ghostprincess

I believe I used to have this bug for a long time and what I did was I enabled the developer console. Once done, when it happened I opened the console in game and typed “pause” and this seemed to unpause the game. 

Please try this if it happens again :) 

yeah but you cant do that in mp can you?

i only play on mp

christmas_kitties___free_avatar_by_georgiapeaches-d4j09hl.gif.4dac9d9e39bffaf8a5af91c88133536f.gifsanta_in_his_sleigh_saying_ho_ho_ho__by_r0se_designs-d6wcwxk.gif.36d5ef214945950347a61970d8558343.giffree_avvie___xmas_tree_by_r0se_designs-d4hrif6.gif.c4e178a0e8d8ea096a098380fb261ca4.gif

On 11/9/2018 at 8:07 AM, ghostprincess said:

yeah but you cant do that in mp can you?

i only play on mp

Hey!

Using the game console for that kind of purposes should be okay.

But some other questions: Are you rolling/driving when you try to pause or completely standing still? What key do you use to pause the game?

~ MrJonton01

23 hours ago, MrJonton01 [GER] said:

Hey!

Using the game console for that kind of purposes should be okay.

But some other questions: Are you rolling/driving when you try to pause or completely standing still? What key do you use to pause the game?

~ MrJonton01

yes i completely stop when pausing and i use the num key 8 to pause 

On 11/11/2018 at 9:40 AM, ghostprincess said:

yes i completely stop when pausing and i use the num key 8 to pause 

Are the other buttons like ESC or F1 (if you haven't assigned it sth else) working?

Have you already tried reinstalling the game on Steam, as well as reinstalling the TruckersMP Launcher?

~ MrJonton01

Dear @ghostprincess

I am so sorry that you have trouble playing games.

But your topic has been inactive for over 3 days since the last reply,and due to this i will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still need further assistance with this problem ,feel free to DM me or other support team members,we will open it again.you also can submit a support ticket to looking for more help:https://www.truckersmp.com/support

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello,

As this topic has has had 2 days since the last reply, I will have to move it to the unsolved section. If you do have any further questions, you’re free to DM me, make a new post or contact the support team.

//moved to unsolved

Kind regards,

Ali.