Support Team Recruitment

mwl4

When will you start a recruitment for ets2mp in-game admins? I'm actually waiting for that. And I want to ask that if you can make a report tool for different languages. (for admins I guess) For example, I know Turkish, English and German. And I'll be able to read and respond reports in these languages. For example:  /report 953 TR tehlikeli sürüş,  /report 853 EN reckless driving... 

I think about this, because I'm sure that at least 80% of Turkish people don't really know English. And other %20 is like, they know it but most of them can't speak fluently and write properly. Or they think they just know. 

Have a good day, good truckin all! :)

76561198026455921.png

http://steamcommunity.com/id/wasd321/ (You can add me if you have something to talk or ask about anything...)

When will you start a recruitment for ets2mp in-game admins? I'm actually waiting for that. And I want to ask that if you can make a report tool for different languages. (for admins I guess) For example, I know Turkish, English and German. And I'll be able to read and respond reports in these languages. For example:  /report 953 TR tehlikeli sürüş,  /report 853 EN reckless driving... 

I think about this, because I'm sure that at least 80% of Turkish people don't really know English. And other %20 is like, they know it but most of them can't speak fluently and write properly. Or they think they just know. 

Have a good day, good truckin all! :)

It works like this:

Moderators-doing good work=promotion to game administrator.

You might have seen alot of forum moderators got game administrator 2-3 weeks ago, I dont know when we recruite new ones, you got to ask the Communtiy managers about that.

Hope I helped,

Greetings.

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

It works like this:

Moderators-doing good work=promotion to game administrator.

You might have seen alot of forum moderators got game administrator 2-3 weeks ago, I dont know when we recruite new ones, you got to ask the Communtiy managers about that.

Hope I helped,

Greetings.

I think when he ask for it, he will automaticaly have no chance to become it..

I think he must wait for it. The community managers will publice a application if they need people in that "group"

1om5x4.jpgpawanv8.pnglogo-wotr.png

I am in the support, you wont get any fancy tag. Maybe in the future who knows..

But if you want the fancy tag, and arent helping, you will be fired as soon as you were applied.

someone seems too forgot about you :P

Rviqi0q.png

someone seems too forgot about you :P

Rviqi0q.png

As Support you have lowest permission than Moderator, so i don't know why you wanna candidate just for a fancy tag ... As support you have a lot of work, and if you don't do it, you're just fired ;) 

Best Regards / Pozdrawiam / Cordialement ,

Dogidog.

"If you need help, don't hesitate to pm me. / Si vous avez besoin d'aide, n'hésitez pas à me contacter"
"Looking for an unban ? Please write a ban appeal here / Vous regardez pour être dé-banni ? S'il vous plaît écrivez une demande ici"

i know but just pointing out the fact other did got a ''fancy'' tag :P

The tag came 30min later after posted lol.

And I dont have the tag because I need my permissions on the forum you know ;)

I dont know if you get the tag, maybe, maybe not.

So as I am british can I not apply, because you said you want people whos native language is not english

You can, we are also searching english people, but an extra language can be used more after all.

So as I am british can I not apply, because you said you want people whos native language is not english

All people have their opportunity. But we privilege people whose english isn't their native language :)

Good luck,

Best Regards / Pozdrawiam / Cordialement ,

Dogidog.

"If you need help, don't hesitate to pm me. / Si vous avez besoin d'aide, n'hésitez pas à me contacter"
"Looking for an unban ? Please write a ban appeal here / Vous regardez pour être dé-banni ? S'il vous plaît écrivez une demande ici"

Question:

Do you want the people who apply for it to do the job for a certain time a day (for example, you have to do at least 2 hours of support work a day), or is it more a work as it comes thing but at least look once a day into it to see if something is there?

This job is a volunteering one, so we won't require anyone to do it  e.g. 1 PM - 3 PM every day. 

Good Work guys, good to know you're expanding the Support and Admin team to benefit the Multiplayers future. I would love to apply as I love helping people, but I don't think I can come up with such a imaginative application to succeed. Nevertheless keep up the good work guys and here's to the future!

I may apply soon, but I'll need to get my thinking cap on hehe! 

Cheers

Click

Cz6DhhJ.png

----

Proud ST Trucking Member!

If I've helped you, Click the "↑ Icon " to show your feedback!

All the positions within the ETS2MP is a volunteer job. ETS2MP has been created by just some people that wanted to make it. They are not from  SCS Software.

They have paid so much already for the hosts etc and more, Thats why they really like donations so they can increase for example slots 'cus they can afford better hosts.

image.png.84e46852ccdd27ac45fa8e04c8384c1d.png