Support Team Recruitment

mwl4

So wait, what's relevant from this as I work on servers in my real-life job (unfortunately no it's not home-based, it's in an office) and have qualifications in I.T. but it really depends what type of support you're trying to do? I'm British but frankly I can speak a little French.

Depends on hours and such you wish for me to add per week, day? Would be helpful.

Kind regards,

Matthew

Kind regards,

Matthew

So wait, what's relevant from this as I work on servers in my real-life job (unfortunately no it's not home-based, it's in an office) and have qualifications in I.T. but it really depends what type of support you're trying to do? I'm British but frankly I can speak a little French.

Depends on hours and such you wish for me to add per week, day? Would be helpful.

Kind regards,

Matthew

You can be helpful, but probably most of the work is about problems within the game, crashes and lag avoidance, installation problems; stuff like these!

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator

Ideally, there should be an application template. It would make it much easier for you guys to judge who the best person for the job is. But I will apply regardless, thanks.

This 'job' is also about answering and talking to peopel on a high level. A template is a bit to simple. 

76561198148441686.png

You can be helpful, but probably most of the work is about problems within the game, crashes and lag avoidance, installation problems; stuff like these!

I see, I guess that's quite easy to solve in all reality since I used to do that briefly as a job. Anything network related is a doddle although I'll think about it. What did you mean by your first comment of "You can be helpful" ? :-)

Kind regards,

Kind regards,

Matthew

I see, I guess that's quite easy to solve in all reality since I used to do that briefly as a job. Anything network related is a doddle although I'll think about it. What did you mean by your first comment of "You can be helpful" ? :-)

Kind regards,

As an IT you can help also with hardware and software related problems, but most work will be on internet latency and lagging!

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator

As an IT you can help also with hardware and software related problems, but most work will be on internet latency and lagging!

There's a tad difference from managing servers for a private company to software, I'd rather deal with Hardware issues, network issues than software if I could help it personally.

Kind regards,

Matthew

good morning to all, I read well the discussion that you are looking Italian supporters are fine as well? to become admin of the game where you have to apply and then what information we want? thanks a lot, I await a reply soon.

at the moment this is only support team application , so you going to help the community with their problems by solving tickets and of course the help thread on the forum is also your responsibility  

Although I like to help, I don't have Skype at the moment, or TS, and only played ETS2 so far for a few weeks, so all I will say is "Good Luck" to everyone who applied.

That's embarassing if you don't have skype and TS3.

We help people on the Official Teamspeak too and we deal about the tickets on skype.

So you need to downlaod them. 

Best Regards / Pozdrawiam / Cordialement ,

Dogidog.

"If you need help, don't hesitate to pm me. / Si vous avez besoin d'aide, n'hésitez pas à me contacter"
"Looking for an unban ? Please write a ban appeal here / Vous regardez pour être dé-banni ? S'il vous plaît écrivez une demande ici"