Support Team Recruitment

mwl4

• Game Developer

logohd.png

Hello dearest truckers!

Do you feel like your desire is to help others? If you answered yes, we have got something for you! Since today, 27th of February, we announce that the recruitment to support team has been opened. It will last for two weeks, ending on 12th of March.

How do I apply?
Well, in order to make sure that you're fluent in english as well as in your native language, we won't provide any example of application. Instead of that, be creative, show us that you're desired one. Use your imagination, send us a mail including information about you, and if you know how to do it - create a video about yourself!

Who are you looking for?
We are looking for people whose native language is not english! That means everyone has their chance, but only on condition that you can speak english fluently as well.

Where do I apply?
Send your application to [email protected] .
Provide all the information we need, including your skype name. If you'll qualify to work in our support team, we'll contact you through it!

What will be my job?
You will join a team of ETS2MP Support, which is in charge of Support Panel right here: http://www.ets2mp.com/support

Good luck!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

l4Ki4X6aV2YY0bwKQ.gif

2 questions:

1) Is a mic required on Skype?

2) Is it required to have a basic knowledge about computers and stuff?

• Woah! 1

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Microphone is not necessary, and about a knowledge - the more you know, the easier your work will be.

Great, I will give it a shot :) I don't have a mic but I'm a student IT, we'll see how it turns out :)

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Great, I will give it a shot :) I don't have a mic but I'm a student IT, we'll see how it turns out :)

You don't really need to have IT knowledge to resolve players tickets ;) . But you need to speak english as well as possible :) 

Good luck every applicant ! 

• Upvote 1

Best Regards / Pozdrawiam / Cordialement ,

Dogidog.

"If you need help, don't hesitate to pm me. / Si vous avez besoin d'aide, n'hésitez pas à me contacter"
"Looking for an unban ? Please write a ban appeal here / Vous regardez pour être dé-banni ? S'il vous plaît écrivez une demande ici"

Who are you looking for?

We are looking for people whose native language is not english! That means everyone has their chance, but only on condition that you can speak english fluently as well.

Bah!..... I am native English so not quite everyone has a chance 

NVM Maybe next time