Do we have mods watch Calais and Duisburg Centers?

HarleyArmitstead

Question

so i have been pretty busy in life and haven't had much time to get on truckersMP, now i heard that the road to the port was bad now the C&D centers and road are especially bad. do have a mod that watches over those locations and kick and ban those who are rule breaking, why is a truck trying to hang a uturn on to the grass and people with there hands on there horns all the time. people take a hint when the mods put "AVOID DURISBURG or CALAIS, VERY HEAVY CONGESTION!, PLEASE AVOID THE AREA. can i suggest returning to singleplay drop your load pick up another in the same location LEAVE the area, park up off the road and reconnect to MP. or even one better go to a neighboring town for repairs BEFORE coming into C&D

this is why i try to avoid connecting at around midnight as im in australia. but hey i like the updates you guys are constantly putting out :)

Harley

6 answers to this question

We couldn't tell them to drive properly cause on the road C-D there are many trolls, reckless drivers etc.. Yes, C-D is often moderated by game moderators specially when traffic jam is starting there, they lessen the traffic by kicking and banning for those who do not follow the game rules accordingly. Some people are picking up there cargo and park along side the road of C-D and spawn on MP. :)

Hello,

As this topic has been inactive for 3 days, I will now be moving it to inactive. Don't hesitate to create a new topic in the future if you need any further help or contact the Support team directly - https://truckersmp.com/support/

//locked + moved to inactive

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

Hello,

Due to further inactivity of 2 days on this post, I will move it to the unsolved section to keep the forums organised :) 

//moved to unsolved

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x