Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Report System Response

NuelGamingPH

Question

Hello,

This question is for the administrators of the game and community managers.

I just reported 6 person with their violent manuever on TMP. But only 1 report has accepted by LSPD Parrot. I am pretty confused if the 5 more reports are already rejected? Or just lined up for review? 

Thanks for the answer admins :)

P.S Photo is cropped for perpetrator's privacy. 

Scrernshot:

661705603_2018-11-0821_06_30.png.fc5e86196816ed85950e8610e009b8dc.png

Edited by MicroBinata_PH
*Corrections*

6 answers to this question

You have to be patient - Depending on the amount of the reports in the system, your report may be handled from 1 hour(best case scenario) to at least a week. The amount of reports in the system is confidential information, which is only seen by staff members. 

• Like 1

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Dear @MicroBinata_PH

Two great answers have been given

and i want to tell you that:

Our game moderators are not robots.they also have their own life and work,so they cannot be online 24 hours a day.

Thank you for your understanding

By confirmation,do you have any other problems?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized

I await your return!