First time on TMP Discord

NuelGamingPH

Question

4 answers to this question

Hello there!

As you seem to be new to Discord, I'll firstly explain some things to you about the application.

Discord is a application focussed on communication between gamers. You can create and join your own guilds, talk with others via text chat or even via a call! 

The purpose of our TruckersMP Discord is for our playerbase to be able to meet new friends to truck around with, or just to talk to. Our Discord server certainly has rules, these can be found in the #discord-rules channel.

When you only just joined the Discord server, you have to wait for 10 minutes to be able to chat to others. This is a security option and is used to prevent trolls and spammers. You are free to talk to whoever is on the server after those 10 minutes have passed. However, please only talk English in the general channels. Language channels can be accessed by applying a language role to yourself in the #claim-your-language-and-ranks channel. A instruction on how to do this should be in that channel.

I hope I have answered your questions in the best way possible, however if you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to ask them here!

• Like 2

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Dear @MicroBinata_PH

Great answer has been given by our team member,but it has been more than 3 days since the last player answered in this topic.due to this i will have to  move it to the appropriate  section.

And  if you still need further assistance with the problem. ,feel free to DM me or our other support team members ,we will open this topic again,you also can submit a support ticket here:https://www.truckersmp.com/support if you want.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your undersatnding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello,

This post has now been inactive for a further two more days therefore I will now move it to unsolved. Please create a new topic in the future if you have any other questions or contact the support team directly :) 

//moved to unsolved

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x