How Much Money Do You Have Ingame?

TheGoodGuy1515

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have seen that for some its diffucult to earn money. Before ive been able to play ets2 mp i used to play vanilla. I remember myself buying my truck paying off the first load. And getting some drivers. When you get your first 3 trucks with drivers it becomes much easier overtime.

in multiplayer its different. The drivers that you hire earn much more since the time constantly flows and you earn without doing much. So i dont use drivers there. When i use my legit profile i tend to takethe higher paying jobs. (Transporting fragile, dangerous goods etc.) ofcourse i try to avoid a busy area and i never drive faster than 10 above the speed limit.

i am really respecting users that start playing from scratch on mp without using any drivers. I think its quiter that way.

Thats my opinion. Hopefully someone will agree with me

And if i am not mistaking. The economy on ats is a little bit harder/harsher. (Its harder to make money there or atleast i think so.)

6 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

@Tomukas37 Really? I made more than 150 thousands in just one trip. Mälmo - Pescara, all by myself, I have no hired drivers.

Yes mate, it's truth @FernandoCR [ESP]. I usually prefer short or medium-distance journeys because I don't like to go on too long journeys. I just opened this profile new and I have another one. now that I've just developed newly. it can be hard to make more money and now I've only two drivers c: :)

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

I think the question is a little off. As mentioned, people often cheat or mod their money in. There is no real economy to the game anymore, sadly enough.

Archived