How Much Money Do You Have Ingame?

TheGoodGuy1515

Hey Just wondering. How Much Money Do You Have In Ats or Ets2.

Let me know in the comments.

Since i am using a modded profile i can only say that i have a lot of money. 

If you want to know how much money i actually do have you can click on the video.

P.S. I hope Everyone will forgive me that i used that video here. Also All Credits Go To The Maker Of The Video. Its Not My Creation. Also I Am Only Using This As A Joke If You Feel Offended In Any Way i Appologize.

Thank you.

Sincerly. Matthew P. / TheGoodGuy1515

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the release of Volvo VNL for ATS I just started a new legit profile and I have about $7,000 give or take a few hundred maybe. But on my ETS2 profile I have a few million as I have multiple garages and AI employees working for me.

@AirSociety Maybe you can't, don't talk about others. My main profile is on level 335, more than 1.5 million Km driven, more than 1200 deliveries completed, a bit less than € 30 millions. Do the math: 30 millions / 1200 deliveries = 25000 €/delivery. Check Freight market, Quick jobs, External contracts and tell me that you can't find lots of jobs with more than 25000 € payment... I even save-edited my profile to remove lots of millions that my hired drivers had earned and then deleted all of those drivers, it seemed absurd to get so much money without driving... 

It's difficult to earn money without cheating for players who only drive cars or only drive on the C-D road. For any players who play the game as it was meant to be played, getting money without cheating is the easiest thing.

24 minutes ago, ShadowWolf2k7 said:

@AirSociety

60+ sürücüler ile yapabilirsiniz :)

The Bank borrowed again by paying the driver you can't win if you like 150 of them get driver. Maybe you could do in the SP MP in the trolls in "damage" If you can do without just

10 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

@AirSociety  Belki yapamazsın, başkaları hakkında konuşma. Ana profilim 335 seviyesinde, 1,5 milyon Km'den fazla tahrik, 1200'den fazla teslimat tamamlandı, 30 milyon Euro'dan biraz daha az. Matematik yapın: 30 milyon / 1200 teslimat = 25000 € / teslimat. Navlun pazarını, Hızlı işleri, Dış sözleşmeleri kontrol edin ve 25.000 € 'dan fazla ödemeyle çok fazla iş bulamadığınızı söyleyin ... Hatta kiraladığım sürücülerimin kazandığını milyonlarca kişiyi çıkarmak için profilimi kurtardım ve Tüm bu sürücüleri sildi, araba kullanmadan çok para almak saçma görünüyordu ... 

Sadece araba süren ya da sadece CD yolunda süren oyuncular için hile yapmadan para kazanmak zordur. Oyunu oynamak için olduğu gibi oynayan oyuncular için, hile yapmadan para almak en kolay şeydir.

That's my idea, my friend. The SP mode is easier but the CD path to profit or MP without damage in the delivery complete hard! I'm playing this game is 7 years, do not try to teach me game :)

You said:

45 minutes ago, AirSociety said:

You can't earn enough money without cheating. <_<

I say: That's not true. I gave my numbers.

You are free to say: "You can't earn money without cheating", right?

Well, I can earn money without cheating, which proves that you're wrong. Thus, I'm free to say: "Don't talk about others". And I can add: "Mind your manners". You know nothing about me, calling me "missus" is insulting.

EDIT: Just seen that you edited and changed your reply. Thank you for removing the offensive part.

@AirSociety

you are talking about EU2 of ETS, my main profile is in ATS, and it is very easy to get to 15 mill, with 60+ drivers, even playing MP, I have only had one load that was damaged, and that was because someone spawned in right in the middle of the road with no ghost mode.

the US server for ATS isn't anything like the EU2 server for ETS.

^^ Exactly. And the same can be said about EU#1 server for ETS2. Even the EU#2 server, avoiding the main "Idiots on the road" areas, will allow players to earn money. When I removed all of my hired drivers and save-edited my profile, I left around 15 millions in the bank. I've made almost another 15 millions since then, 99.9% of them in MP (but mostly in EU#1 server, I must admit).

37 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

Dedin:

Diyorum ki: Bu doğru değil. Numaralarımı verdim.

Söylemekte özgürsünüz: “Hile yapmadan para kazanamazsınız” değil mi?

Eh, hile yapmadan para kazanabilirim, ki yanılıyorsun. Böylece, "Başkaları hakkında konuşma" demekten çekiniyorum. Ve ekleyebilirim: "görgü kurallarına dikkat edin". Benim hakkımda hiçbir şey bilmiyorsun, beni arama "missus" diye hakaret ediyor.

DÜZENLEME: Cevabınızı düzenlediniz ve değiştirdiniz. Saldırgan parçayı kaldırdığın için teşekkürler.

I didn't insult you I said the word you used me you got it all wrong that's all we're talking about essentially the same thing the main material is SP mode by pulling the Bank loans are helping us win our money MP mode since the troll player's hard earn money easy I'm trying to tell you I hope you understand I'm sorry, wrong idea

^^ Well, I'm sorry but I can't understand what you are trying to explain, maybe it's because of a bad translator, but the message doesn't make any sense to me. Let's keep it in "MP+EU#2+Calais-Duisburg area = Impossible to earn money" but any other combinations, like "MP+EU#1" make it completely possible to earn millions without cheating.

Making money on MP + EU#2 is easy so long as you drive carefully; most areas aren't infested with trolls and other bad drivers like the C-D area is. If you're trying to turn a profit in the C-D area though, you need to employ all your skills, common sense and ability to "read the road".

Equally, just stop trying to turn a profit on the C-D area. Complaining that it's impossible or very hard to turn a profit there is like walking into a lion's den, putting on a coat made of meat, and then complaining that you got bitten.

To answer the question of the thread; I have about £99 million which hasn't been modded in, but the vast majority of that is from the AI drivers in all the garages I own.

Archived