Fixing flickering screen on euro truck simulator 2

yanis600

Hi,

In this topic i'll show you how to fix flickering screen on euro truck simulator 2 and american truck simulator just follow my video it worked 100% for me.

It work on Multiplayer and Singleplayer.

PS : Game setting doesn't matter how do you set it, you'll just need to enable vertical synchronisation.

PS 2 : Work on all computer specifications.

Computer specifications :

CPU : intel i3 4005U 1.7 GHz

RAM : 4GB DDR3

GPU : intel HD 4400

ETS 2 menu point to the section of gameplay over and then there's semi-trailers have a chapter the balance of her pull and try again see if that's still the problem that

If you are experiencing this problem, single-player, too) If you previously installed any mod to work around this issue, remove all modes may have lead to a rejoined that try going?

My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/config. cfg file open with Notepad uset r_device "r_device" gl "," value of the uset dx9.

Check that the video card driver is up to date.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear @yanis600

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for community.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and Moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived