Fast driving can make you banned?

Isacsb

Hello, I think 99% have been driving tofast sometime. So I have a qustion could you get banned if you drive to fast but you hold your lane and then someone comes and drive in to you, can I then report him without me getting ban, kick for driving fast even if I am holding my lane?

//Isac

Drive safe!

maybe this is not general chat but I did not find any better? :)

There are no rules about over speeding. It's a different thing if you crash into someone because of going too fast, that would be seen as reckless driving and ramming. But you can go as fast as you want (150 Km/h being the speed limit in most servers) and as long as you don't cause accidents, there will be no reasons to ban you.

20 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

There are no rules about over speeding. It's a different thing if you crash into someone because of going too fast, that would be seen as reckless driving and ramming. But you can go as fast as you want (150 Km/h being the speed limit in most servers) and as long as you don't cause accidents, there will be no reasons to ban you.

Yea okey because i hold my lane in soem high speed then he drived in to me! Thanks for the answere!

//Isac

Drive safe!

2 hours ago, snabbleverans AB said:

Hello, I think 99% have been driving tofast sometime. So I have a qustion could you get banned if you drive to fast 

Actually, there is not a rule for users speeding. However, driving fast causes reckless driving/crashes, so be aware of your surroundings if doing so.

Stay happy and safe

17 hours ago, Gnl_Hugh122 said:

If the speed causes you to hit someone else or drive recklessly then you could be banned for it.

Yepp ehar I thought! Thanks for the answere!

//Isac 

Drive safe!

16 hours ago, Paige said:

Actually, there is not a rule for users speeding. However, driving fast causes reckless driving/crashes, so be aware of your surroundings if doing so.

Okey thanks for the tip!

//Isac 

Drove safe!

So what i always say is that Speeding is fine as long as you dont get into an accident with it. Lets say you drive 150 and someone almost hits you and you then swerve to avoid them and you then ram someone cause you lost control then you could be banned. Or lets say the guy actually graces your trailer and you then loose control and hit someone you could be at fault. Cause if you could have avoided the crash while going 90 or 80 then you could get fault for going 150. So i always say dont drive 150 in areas with lots of traffic cause its just a ticket to disaster! :)

On 11/8/2018 at 11:08 PM, MrSirViking said:

So what i always say is that Speeding is fine as long as you dont get into an accident with it. Lets say you drive 150 and someone almost hits you and you then swerve to avoid them and you then ram someone cause you lost control then you could be banned. Or lets say the guy actually graces your trailer and you then loose control and hit someone you could be at fault. Cause if you could have avoided the crash while going 90 or 80 then you could get fault for going 150. So i always say dont drive 150 in areas with lots of traffic cause its just a ticket to disaster! :)

Oki thank for the info! :))

//Isac

Drive safe!

On 11/6/2018 at 10:34 PM, Gnl_Hugh122 said:

If the speed causes you to hit someone else or drive recklessly then you could be banned for it.

Oki thanks :)

//Isac

Drive safe!

Dear snabbleverans AB,

Thank you for creating a topic for discussion, but the essence of the topic was to answer your question, which was done by our users and for which we thank them separately, so I close the topic and send it to the archive for organizing the forum.;)

/locked and moved to archive

Archived