About the Cars

di9girl

So, for a couple weeks I've been playing ATS, but yesterday went back to ETS2.

Every single car I encountered either tried to wreck me or wreck others.  I saw half a dozen wrecks involving cars just flat out ramming into trucks.  Two wrecked me, they were parked facing the wrong way in the middle of a three lane carriageway, I saw the dots on the map but until I got closer I didn't realise they were sat parked facing the wrong way.  I slowed but still hit them, which sent me across the central reservation.  I just heard them laughing over the radio.  When I hit F7 to go to the garage they were there too, after getting fixed up they both went out infront of me and slammed into another truck (again, they were on the wrong side of the road).

What's the point of cars?  I can't say I've seen one driving properly, they're always going way too fast and if they aren't wrecking a truck (or each other) they're usually wrecking themselves because they're going too fast and you see them upside down.

Who had the bright idea of adding cars to the game?  I hope you never add them to ATS.

5 hours ago, di9girl said:

What's the point of cars?  I can't say I've seen one driving properly, they're always going way too fast and if they aren't wrecking a truck (or each other) they're usually wrecking themselves because they're going too fast and you see them upside down.

To be honest, there more easier to get around rather than trucks. Sometimes, driving a truck 24/7 can get boring. I'm glad TruckersMP added the cars from the beginning.

Stay happy and safe

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Wolf_. said:

Hello

You have Ways to get rid of the ETS2 carts, in case you see someone driving the car in the wrong way, it is only you to do a Report on the Player.
The carrros inside the Game are not problems, the problem is some drivers who are reckless and do not follow the rules of the game.

Hi Wolf!  Unfortunately I have no way of recording so I cannot report.  I just pick the server with no cars now, it's not as fun because there aren't as many players.  But yes I agree with you, it's the reckless drivers.

2 minutes ago, di9girl said:

Hi Wolf!  Unfortunately I have no way of recording so I cannot report.  I just pick the server with no cars now, it's not as fun because there aren't as many players.  But yes I agree with you, it's the reckless drivers.

Exactly, I do not usually play Server with few people because it seems that you are playing alone :lol:

by what I think and what is in the rules the car is to differentiate the traffic and differentiate also a better game to the player, however there are many players who abuse the car and do very bad things with them, and it ends up that the car is targeted of critics and not the drivers who run it. this is my opinion

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Cars are in the game for a reason for a certain purpose, but there are players who use it abusively and incorrectly. :(  This is because there are people who do not understand or ignore traffic rules.

Repeating the above answers. The cars have been on ETS2 and ATS for a long time. I recommend you start recording your gameplay in the game. This can be useful for reporting players on the site (truckersmp).;)

>  Raaphael   <   

Veteran Driver VII

?   ?  ? ? ?   ?

Look at it this way, if there were no cars then trolls would drive trucks without trailers and still troll. The ets2mp staff has told us before that they will not remove cars. If you want to avoid them theres servers with cars disabled or you can drive in less populated areas of the map where you'll be less likely to meet trolls. Hope this helped. 

Numerically speaking I've met just as many trolls in trucks as I have cars, the difference is the reaction time is slower in trucks and being rammed by one doesn't seem as abrupt and unexpected to me. 

I personally drive cars a good portion specifically for the challenges that the cars provide and the aesthetics of the caravan. I aim to be the difference on the roads and drive politely as such. One of the best drives to memory was driving a Skoda/Caravan and tagging along with two members of a VTC and us cruising at 75kph for two hours.

There are other serves that don't allow cars but I prefer variety. For that reason I wish they'd add one or two more vehicles in fact. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived