ATS EU Server issue

EVIL SCOTSMIN

Question

so after doing all the updates within the Truckers MP Launcher I tried to load up ATS MP clicked to join the EU server which apparently 0 people are on and then get the message below about the launcher, I have tried uninstalling the mod and re installing but nothing and have now just found out I CAN join the United States server but NOT the Europe one, does anyone know how to fix this or are the team aware that there may be a problem with it? thanks in advance fellow truckers.

ATSMP 1.jpg

• Like 1
  • True Story 4

4 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Aykut / 29] said:

Hello @EVIL SCOTSMIN ,

You should buy a new truck and then connect.

This wont help in the slightest. The OP looks to have posted this before the most recent update.

Can you confirm if you are still having the issue? Do you have the Steam edition of ETS2 or a standalone version?

There is a known fault with the most recent update of ATS and the Volvo VNL DLC, but this looks not to be the cause at this stage.

HKVzWaV.jpg

Hello,

Since nobody has made a reply to this topic for a further 2 days, I wo now move it to the unsolved section. 

//moved to unsolved 

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x